PDA

View Full Version : $1000 Dollars To Spend

Pages : 1 [2]

jackson
08-24-2009, 08:52 AM
Jeff,

How come no mention of DG or Optimum? Not that I am promoting or selling them (just using them). Just wanted to know whether they would be part of your options list.

Because I was thinking if a detailer uses them for his business, then they must be good products. If only from the low costs versus high return (aka awesome shine, durability, etc).

wannafbody
08-24-2009, 07:34 PM
Flex

Megs 105

Menzerna Fp2

good MF towels

Foam pads

JohnKleven
08-25-2009, 08:01 AM
I recommend you buy a pressure washer, generator and air compressor if you don`t already have these items.

John

Accumulator
08-25-2009, 11:35 AM
ok, ive found a combination of products that really grab my attention for this budget & will probably re-order every couple months or so. here goes...

..[list of products]..

Any suggestians on this list would be greatly appreciated!! cheers

I`m assuming you`re using either a Flex or a rotary, otherwise those big pads are *too* big.

I don`t think you really need Optimum, Meguiar`s, *and* Menzerna polishes. Yeah, it`s nice to have options, but still...

I wouldn`t bother with a dedicated wheel sealant and I wouldn`t spend the $ for BF tire dressing. Find stuff that`s more cost-effective; the idea here is to minimize your expenses and maximize your profit. So ixnay on the boutique products. I wouldn`t even use Jetseal, 50/50, or 303 for commercial jobs.