PDA

View Full Version : What do you make of this system

01TrublUGT
08-21-2009, 07:15 AM
I used the following products on my car. After it was done the paint looked clean and had 0 swirls in it but thats it it just looked super clean. It did not have that wet deep look. For refrence the car is an 03 Azure Blue Mach 1. Not metalic.

Washed with Zaino Z-7

Clayed using Zaino Clay bar

PoorBoys SSR 2.5 on LC orange via PC

Poor Boys SSR 1 on LC white via PC

Meguires paint cleaner/swirl reducer(can`t remember the number) on LC Black

Meguires # 26 by hand

Like I said, no swirls and looked very clean I would just rather something that could give me a deep wet look.

Any suggestions.

I also have some Z-2 and Z-5 that I could try but I would need to order more of the ZFX to mix with them.

Accumulator
08-21-2009, 11:11 AM
Huh, I`m surprised the #26 didn`t give the deep/wet look. I`d expect it to do it better than the Zaino :nixweiss

Wonder if using a Meg`s Pure Polish between the paint cleaner and the #26 would help any.

imported_Ol' Red
08-21-2009, 04:37 PM
Megs #7 might do it for you

scary bill
08-22-2009, 12:22 AM
Huh, I`m surprised the #26 didn`t give the deep/wet look. I`d expect it to do it better than the Zaino :nixweiss

Wonder if using a Meg`s Pure Polish between the paint cleaner and the #26 would help any.

Megs #7 might do it for you

+1 to both. M07/M26 is very wet and dark.

My question is; did the polish get worked until it was totally broken down? If there is haze in the CC you will not ever get a truly wet look. My 04 lighting really doesn`t finish down as nice as I would like with a white pad, either. Even KAIO and a white pad will start to haze the paint slightly.

Can you post a pic of the car in the full sun? A close-up on a panel will help.