PDA

View Full Version : Training in NY/NJ area?

HiMyNameIsSean
08-20-2009, 11:30 AM
Hi guys, I`d like to re-introduce myself as it`s been a long time since I last posted. My name is Sean, I`m 20 years old, and detailing for me is just a hobby at the moment. I have a few people who call me to do their cars, but I`m looking into making a business out of it. I know the basics, but I`m far from being considered a pro, I`m wondering if their is a school out there that will help me fine tune paint correction, and teach me more about what I don`t know. Paint chips, head light restoration, clear bra`s, etc...

I`m located in Rockland County, NY, I`m willing to travel a little while.

Thanks for any assistance,

Sean

quamen
08-26-2009, 09:06 PM
MY name is Rich and I have over 10 years experience in detailing and would gladly teach you how to operate a professional detail business. Shoot me a pm, i am right on the border of NJ

alowe
08-27-2009, 05:03 AM
I would gladly pay or at least buy lunch for formal training. I am in Orange County NY.

quamen
08-27-2009, 07:23 PM
i am more then willing to work something out, pm me for my number

HiMyNameIsSean
08-29-2009, 08:19 AM
PM`d you back Rich, sorry I didn`t get back to you sooner I haven`t been online in a while.

Thanks,

Sean

quamen
08-29-2009, 06:14 PM
sean didnt get any pms

JimmyCutlass
09-10-2009, 09:50 AM
If you are still willing to offer a class I would be interested in learning some more advanced techniques like wetsanding and use of a rotary. PM me.