PDA

View Full Version : detailers form Upstate South Carolins please come in!

The Enforcer
08-18-2009, 08:18 PM
hey guys, im new here, just registered tongiht, and was looking for some detailers in the greenville spartanburg area of south carolina. im am getting very interested in this hobby, and hope to one day start a small business doing so. i know a little bit, and am already charging people for details and paint restoration/correction, but am always looking to learn more. i believe the best way would to be to watch other people work.

i havent seen any seminars locally.....i was wondering if any professional detailers around the area would allow me to tag along a day or two and see how the trade works as a living? you wouldnt have to pay me anything, and i would even help if you would like (best learning is hands on, right?). i am just very eager to learn the stuff that would separate someone like myself (a novice) and someone who does high end cars for good money. post up if you would be intersted in helping me out, and in return i could help you too. im not an idiot, i know a thing or two about the trade so you wouldnt be babysitting, nor teaching someone from scratch...i am just very eager to learn this trade a little more!

imported_Jakerooni
08-19-2009, 05:10 PM
I`m moving to Greenville in about a month. And plan on really pushing high level detailing when I get there. I`d be happy to help you out any way I can.

The Enforcer
08-20-2009, 09:29 AM
good deal...shoot me a PM or something and we`ll get up or something.