PDA

View Full Version : What products are you buying yourself for Christmas?

Pages : [1] 2 3

SilverLexus
11-21-2005, 09:37 PM
Or other religious holiday I should add...

I like to buy some goodies to treat myself and fill in any weak areas like new mf, new chemicals to try, the odd brush or tool.

I think I`m going to get more Zaino stuff, more Poorboys products like the APC (I really like this line), try some of the new DP Monster Plush mf towels, look for holiday discounts (email Max at AutoGeek for the 12 Days event... :) )

I also like the new wash bucket from AutoGeek that has a cushion for siting - I feel it would make working on the car sides much easier.

May finally try the Optimum line as well....

What products do you have your eye on?

Am I missing anything cool coming up or just out?

GregCavi
11-21-2005, 10:30 PM
I have been too kind to myslef lately. Just this week:

PAC:

Menzerna FPII 16 oz.
Menzerna Powergloss 32 oz.
Optimum Polish
Optimum Protectant plus
Optimum Car Wax (OCW)
Free MF

Finish Kare FK1:

FK1 sample pack
Fk1 aio
Fk1 #425 qd

PB`s:

Foam Gun

So thats what I have been getting myself! Way to much stuff haha.

Greg

Dozerboy
11-22-2005, 12:00 AM
Myself none, but my gf getting me a PC, pads, and the SSR line. :D I have to get a little practice in on my beater before I get my new truck.

MADRCN
11-22-2005, 04:47 PM
Since the temps are just going to get colder and colder, I`m pretty much set for over the winter. I usually have so much piled up as is, I`m running out of room to store it.

Miami_Sunset
11-22-2005, 05:30 PM
Since the temps are just going to get colder and colder, I`m pretty much set for over the winter. I usually have so much piled up as is, I`m running out of room to store it.

:arabia: true. But i will try and but pads,MF pads, mf`s. I too have it all. to buy more would be a waste of money

G35stilez
11-22-2005, 05:37 PM
None.

I am wayyy too overstocked.

CharlesW
11-22-2005, 06:53 PM
None.

I am wayyy too overstocked.Aren`t we all?:)

So, does this mean you are not going to buy anything between now and December 26th, 2005?

For some reason I find that very hard to believe.:)

Charles

rabbi
11-23-2005, 11:28 AM
I`m not buying myself anything but I would like to get the Ultimate Paint Protection Spray,Natty`s and Pizazz.I only have Turtlewax (wax) and a few old tshirts so I need quite a bit of detailing items.

Beemerboy
11-23-2005, 11:43 AM
I`m going to get a new shop vac...the one that I have is OK but its only a 2HP I would like a 5HP for better lift

Product wize I can`t think of one more thing that I would want....I also brought one of those foam guns for myself....merry christmas to me :angel_not

norahcrv
11-23-2005, 11:53 AM
I`m not buying myself anything but I would like to get the Ultimate Paint Protection Spray,Natty`s and Pizazz.I only have Turtlewax (wax) and a few old tshirts so I need quite a bit of detailing items.
Well, if that is all you have, you`re probably going to need some swirl removers and polishes, too.
Proper prep work is the key to the perfect finish!!

SilverLexus
11-23-2005, 12:22 PM
I`m going to get a new shop vac..

Let me know if you can find a quiet one. I have not been able to. :(

Woob
11-23-2005, 11:25 PM
Grabbed some PB products, foam gun, and a steamer. Don`t think I need any products, just some equipment

mtwedt
11-24-2005, 02:55 PM
I too, am pretty much stocked with everything and really can`t justify buying anything else. I did buy an early gift to myself in the form of some Collinite Doublecoat and IW and gave them a try yesterday on my Silver CR-V. Loved them both...they came out great....much easier on and off than I expected. Did the removal with a spritz of S&G. Will have to report on the durability factor for a Portland OR winter ( they`re usually pretty mild, but very rainy). I have no choice but to work outdoors, so I wanted to go for extra durable finish for winter wear on my V. I will have to work alot of overtime to get some extra cash to help my daughter.....she just got a call to audition for the musical "Rent" on Broadway!!!!!! I just found out and I`m so excited and proud of her!

joe.p
11-24-2005, 08:17 PM
I`m not sure when but i like the autogeek wash bucket and some more PBs products sswrs including some MFs and some upp & spray and a detail seat with wheels and a nice rolling table to place my products on when detailing i loose`em each time i put`em down oh yea a nice portable heater for the garage and an air compressor.

mgm2003
11-24-2005, 08:19 PM
I`m getting a 45,000 BTU gas heater in my garage and I`m all smiles!