PDA

View Full Version : Poorboy`s Polish with Carnauba

dschribs
08-11-2009, 06:41 AM
Anyone use this product? I`m looking at working on the wife`s silver Mazda Tribute. The paint is actually in pretty good shape so I`m thinking I need a light polish - then an LSP.

I was thinking of going with Poorboy`s Polish with Carnauba w/ a polishing pad (on my PC) then finish it off with Collinite 845. I need something with very, very slight corrective ability that`s why I was thinking of the PB`s polish

They do make a polish without the Carnauba - maybe since I`m following the polishing step with Collinite, I should use that one???

Basically, I`m slightly confused as to what my first step should be...

Thanks!

imported_bigfoot
08-11-2009, 07:51 AM
PwC Blue is a great product for all colors. If used by hand with a foam applicator, it`ll be a gloss enhancer as well, but, if you want a really good product, with a slight more bite, and a great value, Optimum Poli-Seal is your bet. Then you can top it with 845

imported_smprince1
08-11-2009, 08:23 AM
I`ve used it and I think it`s a decent All in One type product. More effective on light oxidation than on swirls, so if you have swirls you might need something with a little more bite.

Easy on-easy off, decent look, and can be used by itself or topped with a carnauba.