PDA

View Full Version : Trim Restorer...

CBlakeNS
11-20-2005, 08:05 PM
Hey all,

I need some trim restorer that when it rains really hard its not gonna wash away and leave "dull" looking spots, because thats what armor all did....

Any ideas?

JeffM
11-21-2005, 07:44 AM
Klasse VLRP. lasts a week or 2 for me.

CBlakeNS
11-21-2005, 03:08 PM
Where do you buy it at? And the ran wont wash it off and leave some "shiny areas" and some dull areas?

sharpie
11-21-2005, 03:38 PM
I used mothers "back - to - Black" and it works great! It seems to last very well even when I wash weekly. Just my 2 cents good luck!

CBlakeNS
11-21-2005, 05:04 PM
Nice, I forgot I had some of that in the garage!!

Thanks for the reply.

GregCavi
11-21-2005, 05:10 PM
I use meguiars hyper dressing diluted 2.5:1 . It seems to last a few weeks as far as shine but It repels water really well for about a month.

Greg

TrueDetailer
11-21-2005, 05:25 PM
www.scratchmedik.com

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c231/truedetailer/Picture007.jpg

I got the stuff thru my automagic dealer. You`ll have to email scratchmedik and ask them about shipping on it.

Its a thick lotion type of dressing. This is not a dressing that you apply and it sits atop the bumper cover or mirror and when it rains it you see a difference. This you rub into the faded mirror or bumper, it soaks in and it lasts. It lasts months. I put it on my s10-blazer about 5 months ago as well as other full details of mine and they all still look the same.

CBlakeNS
11-21-2005, 05:57 PM
Thanks guys, however the bumper and all is not faded, im just doing it to protect it, but ill apply it and if it rains in the next couple of days where the rain drips down it washes away some parts of whatever dressing you use so there are like streaks, im looking for something that wont do that.

www.scratchmedik.com

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c231/truedetailer/Picture007.jpg

I got the stuff thru my automagic dealer. You`ll have to email scratchmedik and ask them about shipping on it.

Its a thick lotion type of dressing. This is not a dressing that you apply and it sits atop the bumper cover or mirror and when it rains it you see a difference. This you rub into the faded mirror or bumper, it soaks in and it lasts. It lasts months. I put it on my s10-blazer about 5 months ago as well as other full details of mine and they all still look the same.