PDA

View Full Version : 2 in 1s vs dual application

Dubcnea
08-07-2009, 11:27 PM
so there are quite a few of the `cleaner/conditioner` combos out there. in fact at this time i`m using the mag version of this, but have only used it twice. i`m skiddish and am thinking of going back to a cleaner and separate conditioner. anyone have any thoughts on this?

the mags doesn`t seem to leave any greasy residue or feeling after its used. i also don`t use very much...i really spread it thin. i`m learning more and more that a little goes a long way in actual detailing.

i guess after all this reading on the site i`m probably getting some weird information overload, but i`m now all of a sudden nervous of the `easy` products, mags especially. are they really the `walmart` brand of higher end products?

Legacy
08-08-2009, 12:09 AM
Are you talking about a paint cleaner or a leather cleaner/conditioner? What is mag? Do you mean Meg`s?

Dubcnea
08-08-2009, 01:12 PM
woops! i mean leather cleaner/conditioner. and yes...Meg`s, not mags. ugh.

steelwind101
08-08-2009, 05:21 PM
Hi!

UNless you have really old leather in your car you will want a cleaner and protector.

No conditioners on modern, plastic coated auto leather :xyxthumbs

So thats a no to the little red combo bottle from Megs in Walmart.

Geoff

Junebug
08-08-2009, 07:40 PM
I tried the Megs leather cleaner/conditioner from the Detailer Line, and found it to be pretty decent for lightly soiled leather, pleather, and vY-nell.

Dan
08-08-2009, 08:21 PM
OPP for treated leather. Looks like the day it was rolled off the assembly line.