PDA

View Full Version : Where Can I Find/Buy Eco-Friendly Viny Stickers?

LoiG37
08-05-2009, 11:45 AM
Hi,

I was wondering if you guys know where I can buy some eco-friendly vinyl sticker to put on my detailing trailer? to show that my business is Eco-Friendly.

Thanks

jeteast99
08-05-2009, 01:26 PM
Here is the first thing that came up on google Eco-friendly Stickers (http://www.zazzle.com/eco-friendly+stickers)

LoiG37
08-05-2009, 02:58 PM
yeah I saw that, but its not big enough for my trailer, they`re only 3" in diameter.

imported_NRZ
08-05-2009, 03:30 PM
Have them custom made to anything you want and you can include your business name etc.

vimhopmit
09-18-2009, 09:10 PM
I`m very interested! I would love to find out more.

me too, I need more detailed info

s7n7a7k7e
11-09-2009, 07:18 AM
If you need any logo or decal designs, I can help. I`m a graphic designer and freelance on the side when I can, while finishing up my last year at college. I can design decals, logos, brochures, posters, bookmarks, coasters, magazine/newspaper ads, billboards, product labels and packaging, you name it. Pretty much any kind of print media. I also do web design, although I am not a programmer, so I can design a website, and make it functional, but there are certain more advanced things I cannot do with a website just yet.

I`m 30, married, and have a 20 month old daughter. Going to school, while still trying to support my family can be tough, so I take freelance jobs where ever I can, and I work around any budget, depending on how big of a job a client wants. Distance also isn`t a problem for me. I can easily work with a client over phone, or web, so a client doesn`t need to be local.

If you or anyone else needs any listed above, or have any questions about anything that I did not list, feel free to send me a message on here or you can email me at: JasonC17044@yahoo.com

nick@autoality
01-16-2010, 03:20 PM
I know this is old, but are you looking for stickers to say you are eco-friendly, or stickers made out of an eco-friendly material?

If it is the first, shoot me a PM.