PDA

View Full Version : Cg Heavy Duty Shampoo -strong Wash

gofastman
08-02-2009, 05:12 PM
Cant find much about this stuff, who has used it? is it used like regular soap or is it spot treatment only?

barrym
08-04-2009, 04:51 PM
AFAIK, it can be used as both a regular wash and as a spot treatment.

I use it like a regular shampoo to strip wax, and diluted in a spray bottle to remove bugs front bumper.

gofastman
08-04-2009, 05:31 PM
how hard is this stuff on your skin when used as a regular wash?

agpatel
08-04-2009, 05:46 PM
It will dry your hands out, wear gloves and you would be fine. I just put about 2oz in my foam gun and spray down the car and let it sit to strip wax and to help loosen up anything thats stuck on the paint like bugs or road grime.

gofastman
08-04-2009, 07:13 PM
It will dry your hands out, wear gloves and you would be fine. I just put about 2oz in my foam gun and spray down the car and let it sit to strip wax and to help loosen up anything thats stuck on the paint like bugs or road grime.

that was my plan, does it actualy foam?

agpatel
08-04-2009, 10:18 PM
Yes it does form up pretty decently. I sometimes put some reg car wash in there to help it foam a bit more if I really need it to stick longer. But most of the time on its own it will foam up nicely, if you use a foam canon it will work good w/o any help but with a foam gun it may need something else if you are working on a really dirty car.

RogueM3
09-04-2009, 12:08 PM
Is it harmful at all to the paint if used as the only shampoo (2x a month) on a vehicle?

I recently moved into a home with lots of pine trees and consequently sap and am wondering if I need the "Strong Wash" or if the "Citrus Wash" will work just fine at removing sap.

Any guidance on which to pick?

Thanks!

agpatel
09-04-2009, 12:37 PM
It is a safe wash to use 2x a month, will not harm anything.