PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Barry

deannyc
08-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Had a good time today... thanks for all the information on wetsanding/portercables/rotarys etc... Seemed daunting until you broke it down, and made it so simple and easy to understand/actually do yourself.

Definitley a great guy to take the time out of his day and show all us amateurs how its done. It was a pleasure meeting you, and everyone else who spent time in Amish country today!!

It was more than enough to simply show me how its done, but on top of it I got to see different high-end products in action, and even came home with a few samples for myself...:2thumbs: The $1.75 milkshake across the street was an added bonus, a nice decrease from the normal price gouging... NYC prices:eek:

DJ was also a great informative detailer.... Almost forgot about you!!! Thanks for spending the time with us today!

Dean from Staten Island :up

Hopefully in a few short days when my car gets out of the body shop, I`ll spend some time honing my newly acquired skills...

:buffing::waxing:

If/when I come back out there, I will make sure to bring you and yours a good NYC pizza... the least I can do.

Darkstar752
08-01-2009, 05:54 PM
It was great meeting you bro, glad you learned a lot today, just don`t get too addicted to detailing, it`s a money pit.

It was a lot of fun, I should have picked up one of those milkshakes across the street haha.

deannyc
08-01-2009, 06:00 PM
All I know is my hand waxing/polishing technique was only taking me so far... Now I can up my game, and see some real results especially in relation to swirls/scratches... Heh, im an unemployed college grad, got PLENTY of time to perfect the trade the way this economy is.... now I just need a garage!

It was a pleasure meeting you too, and I hope your going to use ALL the cut you got!

Accumulator
08-02-2009, 10:14 AM
deannyc- Welcome to Autopia!

I`d been wondering how the g-t-g went...you guys were in good hands there.

DM101
08-02-2009, 10:21 AM
I would aprieciate the fowl language be left off. You can make a point without the language

Had a good time today... thanks for all the information on wetsanding/portercables/rotarys etc... Seemed daunting until you broke it down, and made it so simple and easy to understand/actually do yourself.

Definitley a great guy to take the time out of his day and show all us amateurs how its done. It was a pleasure meeting you, and everyone else who spent time in Amish country today!!

It was more than enough to simply show me how its done, but on top of it I got to see different high-end products in action, and even came home with a few samples for myself...:2thumbs: The $1.75 milkshake across the street was an added bonus, a nice decrease from the normal price gouging... god damn NYC prices:eek:

DJ was also a great informative detailer.... Almost forgot about you!!! Thanks for spending the time with us today!

Dean from Staten Island :up

Hopefully in a few short days when my car gets out of the body shop, I`ll spend some time honing my newly acquired skills...

:buffing::waxing:

If/when I come back out there, I will make sure to bring you and yours a good NYC pizza... the least I can do.

Alexia
08-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Thank you again to the presenters. :D

Also thank you for those that brought food!

I sent the photographs to Barry a few minutes ago. There is a gallery link out there, but I will keep that to myself until Barry has his write up ready.