PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to Barry and DJ

imported_mystic04
08-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Just thanking Barry and DJ for the time they spent with us today at Barry place.

Got some good info on wet sanding and use of the rotary buffer.Barry i never did find the hardware store must have made a wrong turn someplace.ill pm you for the name and location of the outlets stores you were talking about in lancaster on RT30.Thanks again And DJ also. !! two great guy`s

imported_Detailing Technology
08-01-2009, 04:30 PM
I hope there are some good write-ups and photos coming.

Phillyz
08-01-2009, 04:31 PM
Just thanking Barry and DJ for the time they spent with us today at Barry place.

Got some good info on wet sanding and use of the rotary buffer.Barry i never did find the hardware store must have made a wrong turn someplace.ill pm you for the name and location of the outlets stores you were talking about in lancaster on RT30.Thanks again And DJ also. !! two great guy`s

You have a really sexy car.

But I back this thread, thanks so much DJ & Barry. It was a great time, great food, and nice people. I`m very thankful that you guys taught me what I learned today, It will be put to great use very soon.

Darkstar752
08-01-2009, 05:12 PM
Great to meet all of you :up

I had a lot of fun there today, and I`m glad I learned about wetsanding, I can`t wait to try it out, that and this entire gallon of compound lol. Thanks again Barry and DJ, and everyone else who came :up

deannyc
08-01-2009, 06:40 PM
+1.. Cobra = awesome... The Mystichrome looked great in person too...

Stop playing games... go big or go home..

2.2 Kenne Bell or Whipple ASAP!

FDNY1075
08-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Thanks again guys, your time and patience was much appreciated!

I will post some photos shortly...

~Eli

dmxjg35
08-01-2009, 07:04 PM
Yea seriously, but a kick *** (butt)time, barry and dj are total stand up guys, full of knowledge. I learned a whole lot about wet sanding and compounding. I cant wait for a nice day to try every thing I learned on some nice scratches on my truck. Give aways from the sponsors was awesome! Really a great time. Was great to meet everyone also

Dave

imported_DJ Mayo
08-01-2009, 08:24 PM
Thanks again Barry for having me out. Glad we could teach you guys a few things to get you started in the right direction. If you guys need help with anything or any advice shoot me a PM or an email.

Beccia
08-01-2009, 09:26 PM
It was definitely worth the time.

Being a machine polishing newb it was beneficial to see the differences between the various tools out there, from the Dewalt to the Makita, PC to the Flex, and a DA sander thrown in for fun :)

wascallyrabbit
08-02-2009, 12:36 PM
thanks barry and dj for the info and doing this. i think all had fun and learned a few things.

mystic04,

i found the hardware store but they didn`t have any makita. they only had dewalts in stock either was 199.00. so you didn`t miss anything.

MAXSE2kMT
08-02-2009, 12:44 PM
Awesome time yesterday. Big thanks to Barry and DJ for their time and efforts. Great meeting everyone else as well and learning a lot.