PDA

View Full Version : MUST haves from Optimum?

Pages : [1] 2

audiguy69
07-29-2009, 12:17 PM
Hi,

I need to place an order in the next two days to get 15% off + free shipping of Optimum products and was wondering which ones are MUST haves?

Thanks as always!

:buffing:

LeadingEdgeDetail
07-29-2009, 12:27 PM
Here`s my list if I didn`t have ANY Optimum products:

Optimum Hyper Compound

Optimum Compound

Optimum Polish

Optimum Poli-Seal

That combination can do pretty much any car, rotary or D/A. I`ve never used Opti-Seal but I hear it is great as well.

I wouldn`t recommend getting less than my list above, mainly due to the fact that I have used almost all of my OHP(Hyper-Compound) as well as my OC (Compound). That means they both work well since I`ve used them so much!

I do have a LOT of OP (Polish) left, mainly due to the fact that OC and OHC finish off so well you can quite often clean up any marring with Poli-Seal or any other finishing Polish. If I wanted to spend the time I would definitely use the OP, but I don`t spend any more time than I have to...

Having said that... I think I`m going to use some tonight since it`s been so long!

Oh, as well, Optimum Tire Shine is GREAT! I just bought another bottle, my 3rd now, so obviously I like it.

Pats300zx
07-29-2009, 12:36 PM
ONR

OCW

OPP

Poli Seal

The whole line is great. You won`t be disappointed with any of their products.

audiguy69
07-29-2009, 12:42 PM
What about Gloss-It? lol

:confused:

imported_MBenz
07-29-2009, 01:22 PM
What about Gloss-It? lol

:confused:

IMO Gloss-It is good stuff but a bit pricey. I would not say GI is better or worse than optimum, it`s you own personal taste. I like both, but it seems like i use optimum products more often.

I would buy these products.

ONR

OPS

OCW

Polish

Compound

Fallz
07-29-2009, 02:04 PM
I got to like ONR alot , I don`t think much of their other products at all.

tenorplayer23
07-29-2009, 02:18 PM
Hi, I`m ordering Optimum products, as well, and was wondering about the Hyper Compound & Opti-Bond.

I have relatively new cars, and decided to get Compound II, Polish II and Finsh, plus Poli-Seal, and a bunch of others.

Should I have added Hyper Compound? I thought it was very aggressive & probably not a product for my two cars?

Also, have heard good things about Opti-Bond on tires, under hood, wheel wells, etc.. So, I decided to get Opti-Bond & the Tire Shine. Any opinion of Opti-Bond, as well??

From what I have seen, ONR is a "miracle" product, can be used for washing, QD, lube for claying, etc.. Figured I`d buy a gallon :)

Otherwise, I have heard that all their stuff is very good.........I`m just jumping in too.

See ya :wavey:

Here`s my list if I didn`t have ANY Optimum products:

Optimum Hyper Compound

Optimum Compound

Optimum Polish

Optimum Poli-Seal

That combination can do pretty much any car, rotary or D/A. I`ve never used Opti-Seal but I hear it is great as well.

I wouldn`t recommend getting less than my list above, mainly due to the fact that I have used almost all of my OHP(Hyper-Compound) as well as my OC (Compound). That means they both work well since I`ve used them so much!

I do have a LOT of OP (Polish) left, mainly due to the fact that OC and OHC finish off so well you can quite often clean up any marring with Poli-Seal or any other finishing Polish. If I wanted to spend the time I would definitely use the OP, but I don`t spend any more time than I have to...

Having said that... I think I`m going to use some tonight since it`s been so long!

Oh, as well, Optimum Tire Shine is GREAT! I just bought another bottle, my 3rd now, so obviously I like it.

wascallyrabbit
07-29-2009, 02:29 PM
i would buy

onr

os

oid

polish

compound

forgot i all ready bought these, will by more when i run out.

wytstang
07-29-2009, 02:35 PM
OOS

OPS

ONR

OPP

gets my vote.

imported_FJF
07-29-2009, 03:48 PM
Since I didn`t notice anyone mention it, I`d definitely get the spray wax - wet, slick, and very easy to use.

Danny318
07-29-2009, 03:58 PM
opti seal is the one you should get before you get any others

Scottwax
07-29-2009, 04:03 PM
ONR

Opti-Seal

Poli-Seal

OPII

OCW

Optimum Metal Polish

GS4_Fiend