PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Fusion or Pinnacle Souveran?

Pages : [1] 2

audiguy69
07-28-2009, 01:39 PM
LOL, you knew this was coming... :chuckle:

Has anyone done a comparison?

Bert
07-28-2009, 01:42 PM
Someone (I can`t remember which poster) did a comparison and his view was that Souveran looks a little bit better but Fuzion last much longer. I am curious if others will agree.

Dsoto87
07-28-2009, 01:45 PM
They`re completely different looks.

Souveran imo is better suited to darker colors. It gives a deeper carnauba look with a lot of jetting while fuzion looks good on all colors. Its more of a synthetic bright, wet, and reflective look

Less
07-28-2009, 02:03 PM
I have both, and have used both on my own cars quite a bit.

The difference in looks is subtle and it`s definitely a matter of personal preference. That is, *IF* you can even see the difference.

Fuzion definitely lasts longer. No doubt about that.

In my opinion Souveran is just a *little* bit easier to use. It seems to spread and wipe off easier than Fuzion, but honestly, not by much.

When my souveran is gone, I don`t plan on replacing it. Fuzion and Wolfgang Spritz Sealant is my current LSP combo of choice.

gav'spurplez
07-28-2009, 03:22 PM
the fusion is the new paste i see advertised ??

I love the liquid wg on my purple camaro and now my black frontier !!!

Envious Eric
07-28-2009, 04:25 PM
Someone (I can`t remember which poster) did a comparison and his view was that Souveran looks a little bit better but Fuzion last much longer. I am curious if others will agree.

might have been me as that is what I posted in another thread a while back

souveran lasts about 3/4 washes, fuzion longer - more like 8-10

souveran looks deeper, Fuzion looks more reflective

if you are the type to wax every couple of weeks with a nuba, grab some souveran. If you value protection, then grab some Fuzion. In the same time, you will end up spending the same $ amount on the waxes as you will use more souveran, but with it being about 1/2 the price, using twice as often, it comes out the same, your arms will just see more use!

ALAN81
07-28-2009, 07:11 PM
I have both like both but Fuzion lasts longer so I will go with that. Very little difference application and removel

akimel
07-29-2009, 06:16 AM
On my black S2K, I think I saw, though not initially but a day or two later, an infinitesimal difference between the two. Both look great on my car. Both are incredibly easy to apply and remove. I love both. I think Souveran has a subtle glow about it that Fuzion lacks. I think. It may be all my imagination. At the moment Souveran is my favorite for my black car. I like it better than Swissvax Best of Show, though I need to give the latter another opportunity or two to impress.

audiguy69
07-29-2009, 12:04 PM
Alright, I took the plunge :nervous2:

Just bought my first Pinnacle Souveran at one of the online retailers on here - it was 15% off + free shipping - so it wound up being $80 instead of $100 everywhere else!

Thank you VERY much for everyones input - I LOVE this site!

:buffing:

GS4_Fiend
07-29-2009, 12:24 PM
might have been me as that is what I posted in another thread a while back

souveran lasts about 3/4 washes, fuzion longer - more like 8-10

souveran looks deeper, Fuzion looks more reflective

if you are the type to wax every couple of weeks with a nuba, grab some souveran. If you value protection, then grab some Fuzion. In the same time, you will end up spending the same $ amount on the waxes as you will use more souveran, but with it being about 1/2 the price, using twice as often, it comes out the same, your arms will just see more use!

Now on a black non-metallic car, would you want a reflective look or a dark look?

audiguy69
07-29-2009, 12:33 PM
For me, I am looking for a dark, deep, wet, glossy look - the kind that looks like you have a sheet of water all over it, and not that bright reflective look where you have to wear sunglasses to even look at your car.

:buffing:

GS4_Fiend
07-29-2009, 12:50 PM
I guess the pick would be Pinnacle Souveran as always.

audiguy69
08-03-2009, 02:06 PM
Just received my Pinnacle Souveran paste wax and spray wax! :bow

Will be fun experimenting!

:cooleek:

Junebug
08-03-2009, 07:41 PM
If you like Souveren, you should try the Blackfire sealant and wax - to me, thy look better and last much longer. But, I still love how good Souveran smells.

citizen arcane
08-03-2009, 08:39 PM
I really don`t mean to hijack this thread but........I have a few questions for JuneBug since I recently went back to BF products do their ease of use here along the Gulf Coast.

I assume the BF wax you mention is Midnight Sun? Is it as easy to apply/remove as GEP and Wet Diamond?

Have you tried their Spray Cleaner/Wax (Aerosol)? I gave up on AW due to smearing issues when used in our dank environment.

Also is the Wet Diamond you use the new polycharged one? I have the older version - kind of a blue/gray color - that stains horribly; is there a staining issue w/ the new version?