PDA

View Full Version : Appauled at Zaino`s service.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Aesop F1
07-27-2009, 08:49 PM
My conclusion to this is posted on page 3, post #29

Not sure where to put this one really. Its not rating a product, rather a product companies service. I feel this really needs to be public, its the second time I have been given the whatever by Zaino. I ordered some products from Zaino last Wednesday the 23rd of July. If your check there site it clearly states in numerous places, among one of them being the Fast and Furious slogan, "Orders placed and processed Monday through Friday prior to 3:00 PM CST, are shipped the same business day. If you provide us with your email address during checkout, we`ll send you a tracking number for your order shortly after shipment."

It doesn`t even stop there, they keep bragging about there fast shipping. With quotes like these. "***READ THIS*** We process and ship orders so fast, we can`t make changes once orders are placed! After you place your order, it could be processed and sitting on the UPS truck in a matter of minutes. Please review your order carefully now. If you need to make any additions or changes to your order, NOW is the time to do so. Once you proceed, it will be too late. Please click on "basket contents" above to make changes. Thanks! ***READ THIS***"

Finally got my email from Zaino today, its been 3 business days, and my order has finally shipped. Don`t take my word for it here is the email:

Hello Sean,

We wanted to quickly let you know that we`ve shipped your Zaino Bros` order and are happy to offer your tracking number. We shipped via UPS, Tracking Number: 1Z18A0190340301580 on 7/23/2009.

You can track your package at the UPS website, or by clicking directly on the following link, Where`s my Zaino?

Again, thank you for placing your order with Zaino Bros` online. We`re working hard to make sure you`re as happy with the ordering process and efficiency of delivery as we know you`ll be with our product.

If you have any questions or feedback regarding the ordering process, delivery, or the product itself, you can simply reply to this message. We`d greatly appreciate hearing from you!

Thanks!

--

Everyone at Zaino!

We respect your privacy. We will only use information provided with your order for communication regarding your order. Since your order has shipped, this is the last email that you`ll receive from us, unless you specifically request it, or we need to contact you about the order you`ve placed with us.

What the hell is wrong with these guys?

. I have added the tracking number for you to track it. I was unsure of whether to release that info or not. It says billing information received which means they purchased the tracking number today. UPS says it was billed today on 7/27/09

imported_rlarsen462
07-27-2009, 08:53 PM
Uh, it`s says "We shipped via UPS, Tracking Number: 1************* on 7/23/2009"

You said: "I ordered some products from Zaino last Wednesday the 23rd of July"

Are you really bent out of shape that it took them a few extra days to get you the tracking number? They shipped it the day you ordered it, isn`t that what matters?

Note that I have no stake in Zaino, just that this seems like a harsh rant bagging on their shipping speed when they shipped the same day you placed the order.

Dsoto87
07-27-2009, 08:58 PM
Yea man, your really going overboard.

THEY DID SHIP IT, just like the site says. No where does it say that you`ll get a tracking # the same day.

In fact it says "soon after." Soon obviously isnt a quantitive amount and imo 3 days later is soon enough.

I could understand if they didn`t ship it all until 3 days later, but the fact is they honored what`s on their website.

Aesop F1
07-27-2009, 09:06 PM
No, no the tracking number if you track it says its not been shipped. I have added the tracking number for you to track it. I was unsure of whether to release that info or not. It says billing information received which means they purchased the tracking number today. UPS says it was billed today on 7/27/09

imported_rlarsen462
07-27-2009, 09:12 PM
Okay, I see that but I guess I`m still not getting why you`re so irate. If you needed it super fast, you probably should`ve called. They could`ve had something on a short backorder or something.

I mean, I understand it`s kind of frustrating when they plaster that they handle everything in seconds all over the website, but calling their customer service "appalling" when you never actually spoke with a representative is a little rough.

Aesop F1
07-27-2009, 09:16 PM
Okay, I see that but I guess I`m still not getting why you`re so irate. If you needed it super fast, you probably should`ve called. They could`ve had something on a short backorder or something.

I mean, I understand it`s kind of frustrating when they plaster that they handle everything in seconds all over the website, but calling their customer service "appalling" when you never actually spoke with a representative is a little rough.

I have spoken with Sal Zaino prior to this and was left with a very sour taste. I ordered these products only because a customer specifically requested them. In other words I have all ready been put off by them before. Last time I didnt post it all over the internet because I see it as a very immature thing to do. However this time I cant help but plaster it everywhere. As to needing it faster they only ship ground. I needed it for a detail for Wednesday, surely I gave them enough time to handle and ship the order based on their claims.

Setec Astronomy
07-27-2009, 09:16 PM
Maybe Leo went to work there. We all get to expect everything to be shipped same day now...I wish you guys knew what it was like in the old days. Tracking number, what`s a tracking number? However, I would be peeved too if I ordered before 3 on Weds. and it didn`t ship till the following Monday.

Setec Astronomy
07-27-2009, 09:19 PM
I have spoken with Sal Zaino prior to this and was left with a very sour taste.

Oh...maybe you got put on the s-list from that prior convo...just like Accumulator couldn`t get any catalogs for a long time from Griot`s...you`d better watch out, it could be worse than not getting your package :D

MarcHarris
07-27-2009, 09:19 PM
you`re appauled at zaino not fully processing your order until 3 days later?

I understand being on the edge waiting for a shipment to come in, but is it really that bad? did you try to contact/call them?

I agree there shouldn`t be this lapse in ordering-to-shipping, but I hardly think this is horrible customer service. Hear the stories from another company that starts with a Z when requesting refills of their $2k+ waxes...

Aesop F1
07-27-2009, 09:21 PM
you`re appauled at zaino not fully processing your order until 3 days later?

I understand being on the edge waiting for a shipment to come in, but is it really that bad? did you try to contact/call them?

I agree there shouldn`t be this lapse in ordering-to-shipping, but I hardly think this is horrible customer service. Hear the stories from another company that stars with a Z...

You are absolutely correct, I ordered from Gloss It and it took them a day or two to ship my order. Which is no big deal, because they didn`t claim to ship same day, and blazing fast. It may seem no big deal but you are not the one facing my customer with empty hands.

Setec Astronomy
07-27-2009, 09:22 PM
Hear the stories from another company that stars with a Z...

What company is that?

MarcHarris
07-27-2009, 09:26 PM
You are absolutely correct, I ordered from Gloss It and it took them a day or two to ship my order. Which is no big deal, because they didn`t claim to ship same day, and blazing fast. It may seem no big deal but you are not the one facing my customer with empty hands.

Hey bro I understand. I`m not saying you should be happy by any means. Its a sucky situation. I don`t mean to shift blame to you: but this is why it`s important to keep stock of things to be used soon and order in advance or any known work. Not that you should have to plan on ordering way ahead when a company claims super fast blazing same day shipping.

Hope they at least didn`t charge you an arm and a leg for shipping :(

PS - Setec - fixed now - reread what I said originally at the end ;)

Dsoto87
07-27-2009, 09:28 PM
Ok, I had no idea it wasn`t actually shipped. I just went by what you posted.

I too would be a little mad if that was plastered all over the site. The question is, why did they say it was shipped and not just processed? Wierd of them to do that

Setec Astronomy
07-27-2009, 09:29 PM
I guess in retrospect you should have emailed them the next day when you didn`t get your tracking number that night.

imported_rlarsen462
07-27-2009, 09:29 PM
Well now that you`ve finally shared all the details of what`s going on, I can more understand your frustration.