PDA

View Full Version : Waste Water Management Help

Jeff. AutoKraft
07-25-2009, 05:15 PM
Hi all,

Starting business soon at a fixed location in our local industrial area at a shed that only has a storm water drainage system which im going to consult my local council about tomorrow in regards to washing vehicles/degreasing etc. They`ll be able to let me know what i can/cant do but i was wondering if there are a selection of "safe" products out there that are environmentally friendly/biodegradable or what not so im prepared with an alternative when i consult them. Ive looked at griots garage waterless wash but for bigger jobs this wont be feasable to use. Can anyone help with this? sorry for the long read but i dont need to be kicked out of the new premises & or fined alot of money just after opening.

BobD
07-25-2009, 06:23 PM
Hi all,

Starting business soon at a fixed location in our local industrial area at a shed that only has a storm water drainage system which im going to consult my local council about tomorrow in regards to washing vehicles/degreasing etc. They`ll be able to let me know what i can/cant do but i was wondering if there are a selection of "safe" products out there that are environmentally friendly/biodegradable or what not so im prepared with an alternative when i consult them. Ive looked at griots garage waterless wash but for bigger jobs this wont be feasable to use. Can anyone help with this? sorry for the long read but i dont need to be kicked out of the new premises & or fined alot of money just after opening.

Even if they are biodegradable you won`t be able to wash them down the drains if they connect to a waterway / watershed.

I`m going to guess you`ll need to install some type of water reclamation system.