PDA

View Full Version : Toronto, Canada reppin` it!

JackalS4
07-21-2009, 07:51 AM
Hey guys, great great forum going here.

What can I say, my own car has gotten me into this stuff...needs a lot of correction but i`ve been learning a lot since I got it in Jan. 2008 (2001 B5 S4):

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a102/DarkForceJackal/DSC03332.jpg

Bought it used in pretty bad shape, and got all the maintenance caught up (has been perfectly reliable for a year and a half so far) and now am keen on fixing up the neglected paint! So far have done proper washes, clay & wax...awaiting a PC 7424XP and some other goodies down the road (month or two) so I can start getting into actual paint correction.

I`ve always loved cars and keeping them clean, like really all my life, but really starting to learn about true detailing...and just CANNOT get enough! :)

I`ve really been getting going at an accelerated rate doing details of various sorts for friends and family lately...i`m sure you all can relate...I really hope I can get going with doing this on the side (I work in IT and have every other week off) in due time.

Looking forward to learning a ton here, expanding my beloved car closet, and getting to know everyone here! :up