PDA

View Full Version : ---Jeff Werkstatt?

imported_mburnickas
07-19-2009, 12:22 PM
Okay folks, I bought most of their stuff a few years ago and like it (alot)..So why are they not many posts on it????

Just wondering.

GlossyTundra
07-19-2009, 01:21 PM
You will be asking the same question about this years "product of the month" next year. Same thing with Poorboys, it was all the rage here about 3 years ago, then it died. Personally, they are my favorite product line.

If you like Werkstatt, then use it, I actually loved it.

imported_mburnickas
07-19-2009, 01:48 PM
I agree. I love it and will keep using it.. The below is on a 98 Lexus with 130K miles...

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8664/cimg0085k.jpg

Jw prime and JW AG...No wax etc...It will last over 8 months and that is in the TX sun!

Just wondering why people do not post on it much. I also agree on the flav of the month,, it change month by month....Maybe price based too?

ALAN81
07-19-2009, 01:50 PM
8 months? really

imported_Blake
07-19-2009, 02:32 PM
I think part of the problem is that it is so easy (Trigger) that it doesn`t get much recognition. Also many sealants don`t get a lot of favorable comments. Personally I like the "glassy" look of sealants as well as the protection/durability so I guess I`m in the sealant camp right now.

Bigpoppa3346
07-19-2009, 02:36 PM
I was never particularly impressed with it`s beading, stale look, and finiky application (Prime and regular AJ).

I much prefer Zaino for a 2 product sealant (ZAIO and Z2PRO). JMO

RobD
07-19-2009, 03:41 PM
I was never particularly impressed with it`s beading, stale look, and finiky application (Prime and regular AJ).

I much prefer Zaino for a 2 product sealant (ZAIO and Z2PRO). JMO

I agree about AJ`s beading and stale look (well, I wouldn`t say stale exactly, but it`s nothing special). Application took some getting used to, but it`s easy once familiar.

Positives.. AJ`s durability is very good.

Bigpoppa3346
07-19-2009, 04:05 PM
I agree about AJ`s beading and stale look (well, I wouldn`t say stale exactly, but it`s nothing special). Application took some getting used to, but it`s easy once familiar.

Positives.. AJ`s durability is very good.

You are right, I wouldn`t say stale, just sorta dry and unexciting looking. Once I had the application down it was cake to use, but it definitely takes some getting used to. The first time I used it, I used it like a normal wax or sealant and you can only imagine the hell of a time I had getting it off. I LOL just thinking about it.

I just didn`t appreciate the beading or slickness retention, although it did keep it`s beading (more like sheeting) pattern and look for quite a while.

imported_mburnickas
07-29-2009, 01:25 PM
8 months? really

I find it was last much longer up north...

But yes,

wfedwar
07-29-2009, 05:13 PM
Well, I really like it. I think there are plenty of posts on it. Nothing more to say that hasn`t been said already.