PDA

View Full Version : Help!! on choosing Menzerna Products

RsRtuning
11-16-2005, 02:42 AM
Hi all.

I have actually finally found a distributor of Menzerna products here in Spain, which I would like to give a try.
My question is, as I have not used their product line to date, which are the polishes, cutting creme, swirl remover, compounds prods. to use of them that are good.
If anyone has used them before, please let me know, what ones keep a high quality, and which ones, i should try out..

thank you.

vantage
11-16-2005, 02:59 AM
I believe the polishes have different names in Europe don`t they? Also, FMJ, Acrylic Shield, the car wash, and wheel cleaner were made here, so I`m not sure if you can get them there. I know Pakshak ships to Europe.

If you are ordering online from Spain, these guys are in your country:
http://www.detalhe.biz/

For fininshing, go for Final Finish (PO85RD). It can remove minor swirls. For something a bit more aggressive, try Intensive Polish (PO91L). And for aggressive cutting, get PowerGloss (S34). Unfortunately they don`t seem to be available in smaller sizes, only 1L, so they are a bit expensive.

Personally I would definitely get PO85RD, as it produces a very high gloss. Then if you have some deeper scratches, try Intensive. Powergloss is not needed for most detailing.

- J

tubafeak
11-16-2005, 04:35 PM
I think detalhe is based in Portugal. Close, but not exactly the same thing (different language, culture, and all that). They could tell you where to get the products you`re looking for though, so it`s definetly worth checking out.

mrlysle
11-18-2005, 09:27 AM
Hello, I`m new here and this is my first post, but I`d like to give a little input to your question. I`ve used Menzerna`s Intensive polish and also their Final polish and highly recommend them. I`m so satisfied with Menzerna`s stuff, I just ordered their FMJ finish and also their QD spray. If it`s as good as their polishes, I will be thrilled. I had a black truck that really good after using their polishes but I used Blackfire all finish paint protection for my final coat which I liked really well. But I recently traded my truck for a new 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX sport wagon in the silver metallic so I wanted to try Menzerna FMJ. I get my products from http://properautocare.com/index.html I don`t know if they ship overseas but they are really nice people. Good luck with your endeveor.

Mikeyc
11-18-2005, 11:32 AM
Hello, I`m new here and this is my first post, but I`d like to give a little input to your question. I`ve used Menzerna`s Intensive polish and also their Final polish and highly recommend them. I`m so satisfied with Menzerna`s stuff, I just ordered their FMJ finish and also their QD spray. If it`s as good as their polishes, I will be thrilled. I had a black truck that really good after using their polishes but I used Blackfire all finish paint protection for my final coat which I liked really well. But I recently traded my truck for a new 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX sport wagon in the silver metallic so I wanted to try Menzerna FMJ. I get my products from http://properautocare.com/index.html I don`t know if they ship overseas but they are really nice people. Good luck with your endeveor.
You`ll be very happy with the FMJ. It is the easiest LSP I have EVER worked with. Plus it looks great too!

RsRtuning
11-20-2005, 04:19 AM
thank U very much all for your great help. I have found a supplier here in spain now last week, and I have ordered my first try out shipment of menzerna, ill post back in a couple of weeks time and give my oppinion on it.

I really hope it does the deal on the german made cars, where 3M doesnt really do the job as good as on other makes.