PDA

View Full Version : Microfiber towels, Schmitt foam wash mitt and 4oz squeeze bottles for sale

bitterchild
07-15-2009, 04:18 PM
Clearing out some extra towels and misc. stuff. If anyone is familiar from my last post its a great opportunity to pick up high quality microfiber towels cheap.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v166/tonydatyga/detail%204%20sale/towels.jpg

Grey towels are, tagless, long pile, loop knit on one side with short nap back side and microfiber edge hemming. Grey towels are 16x16". These are plush detailing/polishing towels, not the cheap MF sold at retail stores. They cost $4 new. I have 35 new towels for sale at $3/each, 4 for $10. I also have 20 wax only towels that have been used on 1-2 cars for buffing the final wax coat. These are $2/each, 6 for $10. Finally 10 towels that were used for compounding. $1/each, 10 for $8.

Red/Black and Blue/Grey plush towels have tags, long pile loop knit on one side with short nap back. Full microfiber edge piping in contrast color. Colored towels are 16x24". These are plush detailing/polishing towels, same as elite from CG or uber from DD. They cost $5-9 new. I have 24 new towels at $4/each, 3 for $10. 0 used compounding towels at $2/each.

New Schmitt foam wash mitt, 2 sided. White foam for swirl free washing and yellow bug scrubbing side. Sell for $13. Asking $9/each, 2 for $15

3 New 4 oz. clear squeeze bottles with folding nozzle in the top, $1/each.

Format is simple, PM me with what you`d like to buy, your mailing address and your email address if you want to pay with paypal. I will either send you a paypal invoice or PM you the mailing address to send your check/money order payment to.

Ground shipping to the continental US is $5-$10. I will ship anywhere else if the buyer pays for shipping.

Paypal, check or money order.

Quantity available is updated regularly so if you see it listed, it`s available.

RustyBumper
07-15-2009, 04:51 PM
Red/Black and Blue/Grey plush towels have tags, long pile loop knit on one side with short nap back. Full microfiber edge piping in contrast color. Colored towels are 16x24". These are plush detailing/polishing towels, same as elite from CG or uber from DD. They cost $5-9 new. I have 30 new towels at $4/each, 3 for $10. 10 used compounding towels at $2/each, 10 for $16.

Which towels are the used compounding ones? The blue or red ones? Is one more plush than the other?

bitterchild
07-15-2009, 06:07 PM
assorted between the blue and red, mostly blue. Both colors are identical towels, just different color combinations.

unclejud49348
07-16-2009, 07:46 AM
PM sent about an order for MF towels. :2thumbs: