PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning Microfiber and Foam Applicators

CEE DOG
07-14-2009, 07:41 PM
I have purchased the Pinnacle microfiber wash and rejuv. for washing my microfiber towels. My question is how should I be washing the applicators that come with my Ultima system and also the foam applicators that I will use on my interior. Some will be used with 303 and some with lexol. Should I wash the Ultima applicators seperately (the Ultima Autospa Dual-Foam Exterior Applicator and the UPGP blue microfiber applicator)? Are they machine wash? What about the Interior applicators? Seperate? machine wash or? I am thinking the interior applicators should just be soaked and cleaned and kept seperate to use only on what they were used for originally.

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Thats Fresh
07-14-2009, 07:46 PM
definitely wash MF towels separate. glass towels. polish towels. wax towels. applicators. just wait til you get a good size amount to make a load.

after your done with your applicators you could soak them in a bucket or warm water/degreaser.

for my buffer pads i toss them in a bucket of water that has some Snappy Clean (http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=2468&url=detailedimage.com/Lake-Country-M7/Snappy-Clean-Pad-Cleaner-P62/) in it. Next day just use a toothbrush under running water and clean the pads.