PDA

View Full Version : The looks get you the business!

LikeaRock
11-15-2005, 03:40 AM
One of my regulars for washing/waxing had me do a "meticulous clean-up" on his F-350 yesterday. Today he was at his brother-in-laws house and his bro-in-law commented him on how clean the truck was and asked who did it. Make a long story short, I picked uo two new customers today that will pay really well. One vehicle is a Maroon Escalade and the other is a 2500HD Chevy, and he already said he`s willing to pay $40 for each! I don`t know if it`ll go through, but the guy has money so I`ll see what I can get :lol:
I really like cleaning trucks/suv`s, I love the looks of them and making them look better than showroom new makes the effort totally worth it :naughtyD

Brenton
11-15-2005, 06:17 AM
That`s cool. Word of mouth is everything in my local.
b

budman3
11-15-2005, 08:37 AM
$40 for an escalade and a 2500HD? These things are massive.. i hope you have a typo. Maybe just a wash? :wacko: Anyways picking up new customers is awesome.

3Dog
11-15-2005, 09:45 AM
Seriously.......40 bucks????

jaybs02
11-15-2005, 09:56 AM
Maybe he meant $400 :dunno
unless like others were saying it is just for a wash

onemeanmachine
11-15-2005, 10:25 AM
It seems logical that he just meant a wash, since he said he did a "meticulous cleanup" on his other customers car, and that`s about the price I might charge for a wash for vehicles that size. This business definitely relies heavily on WOM advertising, there`s no bigger advertisement than a well done customer`s car...it`s like a big moving billboard for your business!.

LikeaRock
11-15-2005, 12:51 PM
Oh no, I wouldn`t dare charge $40 for a complete exterior detail, I`m not that dumb.
The "meticulous clean-up" included the usual washing, tire/trim/wheel well dressing, windows, Hi-Tone Glaze, and washing/dressing the undercarriage up front and in back (Sprayed with degreaser and pressure washed off).
$40 is more than enough for me for vehicles of that size. I usually don`t charge much anyway

XxBoostinxX
06-13-2013, 01:32 PM
I have have one of those too Meek. Call or PM me (586-718-8093)

Just wanted to say thanks Jarred for the gauge and connectors! Everything worked great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Todd@RUPES
06-14-2013, 11:12 AM
Oh no, I wouldn`t dare charge $40 for a complete exterior detail, I`m not that dumb.
The "meticulous clean-up" included the usual washing, tire/trim/wheel well dressing, windows, Hi-Tone Glaze, and washing/dressing the undercarriage up front and in back (Sprayed with degreaser and pressure washed off).
$40 is more than enough for me for vehicles of that size. I usually don`t charge much anyway

If you are happy with 40, then so be it, but judging by the work you outlined you should be more in the 100 dollar range (at least)

Orinda Auto Detail
06-14-2013, 11:39 AM
If you are happy with 40, then so be it, but judging by the work you outlined you should be more in the 100 dollar range (at least)

psssssstttt the tread is 8 years old lol