PDA

View Full Version : Saw my first Murcielago

SuperBee364
07-13-2009, 03:13 PM
I`ve detailed quite a few exotics. Not nearly as many as some of you, but enough to not really go ga ga when I see em around. Well, that is until today.

I saw my very first real life Lamborghini Murcielago today, and damn near drove off the side of the road looking at it. The magazine pictures just don`t do this thing justice; it is truly a beautiful car. Yeah, yeah, I get excited over just about anything with four wheels (except the Yugo), I love just about all cars, but the Murci was just truly stunning to look at. I`d pay the 300k+ to have it just for the pure look of it.

My old fav (Ferrari 599) just got bumped to second place. The Lambo is a sight to behold.

Funny that the magazine pictures just can`t seem to grab this one right. I always thought that it looked kinda funny looking, maybe a bit awkward in the rags. In real life, it looks..... well, undescribable.

I was gonna chase it down and offer the owner a huge savings on a detail, but then I thought if I was the owner, I`d get darn tired of people chasing me down to talk about my car in a real hurry. Besides, how in the world does one exactly go about *chasing down* one of the fastest production cars in the world? LoL, especially in a Dodge? :D

Apollo_Auto
07-13-2009, 03:35 PM
Seen a couple of these in the flesh... definitely one of my favorite cars!

camaro95
07-21-2009, 07:47 AM
That`s awesome. I`ve been blessed with good luck because I have seen my fare share of murci`s, ferraris (the F430), and a bunch of gallardo`s. My favorite is the 599 and I have only seen one in person. And man was it beautiful.

V_Eight
07-21-2009, 09:45 AM
I`ll stick to my F430S dream. Lamborghinis aren`t anything special to me. ;)