PDA

View Full Version : I was wondering

Integra-S
07-02-2009, 01:55 PM
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. Anyways has anyone tried this process and if so did it work as well as it seemed in the video?

YouTube - SYSTEM ONE X3 Polish correcting scratches on black Integra (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1n07Ciw1Y8)

BobD
07-02-2009, 01:57 PM
I can not see anything.

Integra-S
07-02-2009, 01:57 PM
I can not see anything.

Sorry I forgot to post the link

Less
07-02-2009, 02:08 PM
I`ve never tried this particular product. But the polishing process/technique used in the video seems consistent with just about any polish on the market.

It appeared from the video that the scratches were removed. The camera didn`t cut away at any time, nor did there appear to be any special effects that would suggest that the video was doctored.

So it probably works as advertised. Though it`s difficult to tell how well the scratches were actually removed. It was an overcast day. There was no direct lighting on the paint. And the video didn`t exactly have a crisp resolution.

Integra-S
07-02-2009, 02:23 PM
There is a few more video`s on youtube where the guy is removing swirls and scratches in the day light. If you care to look up the other video`s just type in System One X3