PDA

View Full Version : HD TOTAL Degreaser & Soil Remover: Breakthrough In Cleaning Technology

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Bobby G
07-02-2009, 09:49 AM
HD TOTAL Degreaser & Soil Remover -- A Breakthrough In Car Cleaning Technology

There are a lot of great cleaners and degreasers in the car care industry. However, until now, no one has developed a ready-to-use cleaner that`s as safe and effective on tires and wheels as it is on the most delicate leather. As big an improvement as this is, it would be meaningless if the cleaner was not also safe and eco-friendly. Introducing HD TOTAL, the first true "ALL-PURPOSE CLEANER" that`s ultra safe for the user and 100% biodegradable.

HD TOTAL Degreaser & Soil Remover is a safe, environmentally friendly, all-surface automotive cleaner. It is compatible with all modern automotive surfaces, including paint, tires, wheels, engines, plastic, glass, rubber, vinyl, carpet, fabric, and all coated leather surfaces. HD TOTAL is 100% biodegradable, cleans most surfaces without rinsing, while restoring a natural sheen. Simply spray on and wipe off.

HD TOTAL contains no substances that pollute, irritate the skin, or cause respiratory distress. HD TOTAL is so safe and effective that it replaces a whole shelf full of other cleaners. HD TOTAL is the single automotive cleaner that does it all.

HD CAR CARE WOULD LIKE TO GIVE AWAY 10 FREE SAMPLES OF HD TOTAL TO THE FIRST 10 MEMBERS WHO SIGN THIS THREAD.

GIVEAWAY RULES:

- 50 or more posts

- Not already a winner of a previous HD giveaway

- Be able to post your results within 10 days of receipt

- Reside in United States (sorry, not yet setup for international shipping)

SAMPLES WILL SHIP THE FIRST FULL WEEK OF JULY

Got questions about HD TOTAL? Ask them here!

uzj100
07-02-2009, 10:18 AM
I`d love to test this product too!

tom p.
07-02-2009, 10:22 AM
David, this is very thoughtful of you. Thank you, and Happy 4th!

Flashtime
07-02-2009, 10:24 AM
Sounds good! Is it a citrus based product?

If i do get a sample and don`t find it any better than what i currently use, I`ll say so.

nonwelder
07-02-2009, 10:36 AM
I`d be willing here as well, if allowed.

David Fermani
07-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Sign me up - I`m on it like a Hobo on a ham sandwich!

imported_wagonproject
07-02-2009, 10:46 AM
I would love to try it!

mmarmarou
07-02-2009, 10:47 AM
That sounds like fun. me too, me too, please! :wavey

I only have 13 but I can post really really fast if that helps???

Pats300zx
07-02-2009, 10:48 AM
I`m game...I just bought a gallon of Megs APC to compare it against.

NSXTASY
07-02-2009, 10:51 AM
Sign me up too

dublifecrisis
07-02-2009, 11:17 AM
I would like to review this product. Thanks.

Bobby G
07-02-2009, 11:31 AM
That sounds like fun. me too, me too, please! :wavey

I only have 13 but I can post really really fast if that helps???

mmarmarou,

Sorry, my friend, but you needed to have 50 posts at the point you signed the thread. The reason I do this is to give some benefit to the folks that have been here a while.

There will be more coming.... Stay tuned!:woot:

Bobby G
07-02-2009, 11:58 AM
Sounds good! Is it a citrus based product?

If i do get a sample and don`t find it any better than what i currently use, I`ll say so.

No, it is not a citrus cleaner, it is 100% synthetic.

And, thanks for saying you will give a 100% unbiased review. That`s all they want. In fact, if it`s not the best you`ve used, the chemists want your feedback on what you`d like it to do better. :woohoo:

Bobby G
07-02-2009, 12:09 PM
Room for 4 more!

So far we have:

tom p.

Flashtime

David Fermani

wagonproject

NSXTASY

dublifecrisis

Some of you were already signed for another test. My client wants to spread it out to many people. Thanks!

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
07-02-2009, 12:21 PM
Sign me up please David