PDA

View Full Version : HD TOTAL Degreaser & Soil Remover: Breakthrough In Cleaning Technology

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Bobby G
08-31-2009, 08:52 AM
I`m sure he`s being very thorough. No worries.

I apologize for the delay. HD TOTAL testers will receive both a bottle of ready-to-use and a bottle of concentrate for a free refill. The concentrated form of this product was a challenge to make safe. As a result, the concentrated form contains buffers that make the chemical thicker and cloudy. However, I have verified that the results are exactly the same.

Samples will ship via UPS tomorrow.

bogi094
10-14-2009, 03:59 PM
How effective is this product to degrease the engine bay? Should I stick with Simple Green for that, and this for wheels, tires etc.?

Flashtime
10-14-2009, 09:55 PM
ow effective is this product to degrease the engine bay? Should I stick with Simple Green for that, and this for wheels, tires etc.?

Today, I used Megs Super Degreaser (4:1 w/ water) and HD TOTAL on the same

car to see how they compare (jambs, wheels and engine). HD TOTAL compares

very well; it`s good enough to replace it if the pricing is right. And the added

benefits - aside from being eco friendly - is that i can use it everywhere without

fear and toxic odors. I like Simple Green too but the smell is less than pleasant.

http://www.autopia.org/forum/high-definition-car-care/123185-hd-total-2005-honda-accord.html