PDA

View Full Version : How Much Should I Charge Please Advice...

EMIN007
07-01-2009, 04:39 PM
Hello guys wondering if I can get some advice on how much is a fair price to charge for a large SUV detail? The Mercedes G wagon has never been professionally detailed before and the customer wants the car like brand new again. The car is about 5-7 years old. I would appreciate any input you might have. Working with Mikita 9227...

ps complete detail in and out including all trim, leather conditioning, complete car wash, vents, dash, rims, tires and all molding in and out.

Thanks

bridgersmith
07-01-2009, 05:08 PM
Well first of all it depends on how you feel about your skill level. If you can feel you can provide what the customer wants exactly then you can charge a premium rate. Otherwise adjust with your skill level. Assuming that you have a higher skill level I would charge for time plus knowledge plus other expenses. I usually charge between $35 to $60 and hour depending on the service. If you sell yourself, the customer will pay a fair price. I can`t give you a straight up answer because all of my prices are based on marketing research and testing the waters. Good luck!

EMIN007
07-01-2009, 05:23 PM
Thanks for the input... I like to think my skills are up there and its a friend so I`m going to do it for $250... but in general a SUV like that should be $350 and above...