PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think about 3D Products??

Srg.Rod
06-16-2009, 07:15 PM
heres the website have any of u guys tried it??what do you guys think???

Auto Detailing Products - Green Auto Detailing & Car Care Products | 3DProducts.com (http://www.3dproducts.com/index.aspx)

the other pc
06-17-2009, 10:33 AM
Can’t say I’ve really used their products, I’ve only tried them at one of their demo days.

In what little time I got to play with them I got the impression they were ok, nothing to rave about, but generally functional. I’m sure a skilled craftsman would be able to turn out good work with them.

I was impressed with their service. They seemed to be genuinely nice, quite helpful and very much in tune with their customer base.

The volume carwash crowd and the vast majority of independent detailers would do well to consider them. For an Autopian, I think you’d have to try their stuff yourself and decide whether it works for you.

pc2.

Srg.Rod
06-17-2009, 02:07 PM
Can’t say I’ve really used their products, I’ve only tried them at one of their demo days.

In what little time I got to play with them I got the impression they were ok, nothing to rave about, but generally functional. I’m sure a skilled craftsman would be able to turn out good work with them.

I was impressed with their service. They seemed to be genuinely nice, quite helpful and very much in tune with their customer base.

The volume carwash crowd and the vast majority of independent detailers would do well to consider them. For an Autopian, I think you’d have to try their stuff yourself and decide whether it works for you.

pc2.

thanklsss i might try some productss

EL Primo Z
06-17-2009, 10:24 PM
My car was `detailed` with 3D products. I believe they used 3D HD-UNO and HD-POXY. Overall the car looked ok, except for the buffer trails left all over the trunk. I have a thread about it from April you can check out if you like.

The paint (Nissan Magnetic Black) did not really stand out. It just looked `sterile` for lack of a better word. The wax does not seem to give the Black paint a lustrous shine. I would probably go with a better paste wax.

I believe 3D designs their products to produce acceptable results in little time - ie maximizing the small mom and pop car wash profits. They, in my opinion, are not in the business to create high quality car care products.

Srg.Rod
06-17-2009, 10:29 PM
My car was `detailed` with 3D products. I believe they used 3D HD-UNO and HD-POXY. Overall the car looked ok, except for the buffer trails left all over the trunk. I have a thread about it from April you can check out if you like.

The paint (Nissan Magnetic Black) did not really stand out. It just looked `sterile` for lack of a better word. The wax does not seem to give the Black paint a lustrous shine. I would probably go with a better paste wax.

I believe 3D designs their products to produce acceptable results in little time - ie maximizing the small mom and pop car wash profits. They, in my opinion, are not in the business to create high quality car care products.

thanks i just dont have any money and they are the cheapest detailing products i can find, i am no expert i just want to detail my car