PDA

View Full Version : Opinions

nesneros
06-16-2009, 06:31 PM
I wanted to get some input from other detailers (more than likely with a lot more experience than myself). I was possibly looking into purchasing some chemicals along with a PC 7424XP here soon.

I wanted you opinions on which is better between then PC and the G110 and what are the differences? between the two?

Also I was wondering as far as products go, is Chemical Guys a pretty good company for mainly `all` products (i.e Compounds, Glazes, Polishes/Pre-Wax, and Waxes)? or would some of you recommend something else?

Thanks,

Nathan

nesneros
06-16-2009, 09:45 PM
Any opinions? Also what are some thoughts on `PinkWax` from Untitled (http://pinkwax.net)?

nosbusa1700
06-17-2009, 12:24 AM
I ordered some products from Chemical guys over a week ago. They should be here tomorrow. It seems like an ok company to buy products from. I haven`t tried them though.

About the PC vs G110. I believe a PC like the Flex 3401 will work faster and remove more flaws than say the G110. Fwiw. I`ve heard about some PC`s they will rattle your hands to death. The Flex won`t do this. imo

In my personal experience. Look at Autogeek they are "one of the forum sponsors" and a company that you can buy many, many different products from. I`ve bought quite a bit from them in the last month or so. Good company to deal with and the shipping is fast.

Maybe someone else will chime in for your other questions. Also, you might want to do a search for whatever you`re looking for. There are a lot of product reviews on this forum dating back to 2001 maybe before?? Lots of great information.

imported_FJF
06-17-2009, 05:31 AM
I wanted you opinions on which is better between then PC and the G110 and what are the differences? between the two?

Also I was wondering as far as products go, is Chemical Guys a pretty good company for mainly `all` products (i.e Compounds, Glazes, Polishes/Pre-Wax, and Waxes)? or would some of you recommend something else?

Thanks,

Nathan

Nathan, welcome to the forum. If you don`t mind a humble suggestion, please take a few days to search the forum and familiarize yourself with the found data. Much has been written about the differences between the DAs and you`re bound to locate more complete info on the subject.

As for CG`s polishes and LSPs, you can do better. It`s difficult to make intelligent suggestions without knowing more about the paint, your plan of attack, and the individual comfort/skill level. If you look through the current threads, you`ll see one about 5 products one couldn`t live without. It`s not a bad place to start looking at the available options. Once you find something you`re interested in, run a forum search and then strap yourself in for a few hours of reading. Good luck.

nesneros
06-17-2009, 12:21 PM
Thank you, both of you!

haha I had better grab me a bowl of popcorn, a wrist guard, and some soda or beeeer and strap in I suppose then =D