PDA

View Full Version : Detailer needed (Northern NJ - Clifton/East Rutherford area) or I`ll drive to you

Idz21
06-15-2009, 11:32 AM
I`m looking to get my Dad`s `95 black Jeep Grand Cherokee detailed. His interior is pretty spotless, but the exterior needs swirl work.

I`d like to get the full exterior wash, clay, polish and sealed. Interior work can also be done time permitting. I say time permitting because it`s not necessary, but if there`s time a quick once over wouldn`t hurt. If there really IS time, then an interior shampoo can also be done.

I`m in the Clifton/East Rutherford area, and am willing to drive to you if need be. I wanted to get this done this weekend - Friday - Sunday (Jun 19 - 21).

Let me know if anyone has the time either by responding here or PM. Thanks!

imported_ChrisNJ
06-16-2009, 08:51 AM
I would`ve gladly done it, but I`m down in TX for the next 4 weeks

Darkstar752
06-16-2009, 09:08 AM
Isn`t that where Phil from DD is located? He could do a top notch job, but I think he`s booked for a while.

Idz21
06-16-2009, 09:27 AM
I would`ve gladly done it, but I`m down in TX for the next 4 weeks

I didn`t know you were in the detailing biz

Isn`t that where Phil from DD is located? He could do a top notch job, but I think he`s booked for a while.

I sent Phil a PM, but haven`t heard anything back yet. But I`m assuming he`s booked as well.

imported_DJ Mayo
06-16-2009, 09:34 AM
Send Ciro, user name Xfire a PM. Does top notch work too.

Idz21
06-16-2009, 10:11 AM
Send Ciro, user name Xfire a PM. Does top notch work too.

Thanks. I sent him a PM.

imported_slicknickis3
06-16-2009, 08:51 PM
Not sure how far you`re willing to drive, but my shop is located in Pennsauken, NJ.

I guess if the other guys further North cannot take care of you, I`d be more than happy.

Idz21
06-17-2009, 07:48 AM
Not sure how far you`re willing to drive, but my shop is located in Pennsauken, NJ.

I guess if the other guys further North cannot take care of you, I`d be more than happy.

Thanks for the offer Nick. I checked the distance, and I`d have to do a 90 mile hike over to Pennsauken. That`s a little too far for my blood. I will let you know if I won`t be able to secure someone else.

imported_slicknickis3
06-17-2009, 09:04 PM
No problem, figured I`d throw it out there for ya as one more option. Good luck with the search!

arkitekt07
06-18-2009, 01:10 PM
hey i would be able to do it the weekend of June 26-28th since im having an engagement party this saturday and sunday is Father`s day. I`m located in Morris County so its not to far of a drive. Let me know.

Chris

Aesop F1
06-18-2009, 07:34 PM

That was my thought exactly. If not I am an hour north of Phil.