PDA

View Full Version : Northern NJ detailer..

latinof4
06-10-2009, 08:11 PM
Wassup fellas..I`m in dire need of a detailer in Northern NJ, Passaic county to be exact. It seems that when I look around at other posts asking for the same thing, nobody responds...is there no one up north thats worthy??..LOLOL..I`ll even drive to central jersey if possible...anyway the vehicle is a Chevy Equinox, silver color and is ready to be turned in at lease end...carpets have deep stains...kids...but from what I see on this site, it`s an easy job. Leather can be better looking too imo.....but i`ll cut this short...please give me a holler if there`s anybody out there that will take the job....later guyz..!!...thanx

Setec Astronomy
06-10-2009, 08:13 PM
Try Phil at Detailer`s Domain, if he`s got time for you.

ohiostate
06-10-2009, 08:17 PM
If Phil can not fit you in, I`m sure Right Look Detailing can take care of your Chevy Equinox.

Pm sent!

Setec Astronomy
06-10-2009, 08:22 PM
If Phil can not fit you in, I`m sure Right Look Detailing can take care of your Chevy Equinox.

Pm sent!

That`s like 3 hours away from you...

ohiostate
06-10-2009, 08:26 PM
That`s like 3 hours away from you...

I`m in the process of relocating to NJ (fiancée lives there now)

Setec Astronomy
06-10-2009, 08:26 PM
If you`re going to drive south, there`s Chris at Glimmer Glass and of course Clean Dean in Monmouth.

Setec Astronomy
06-10-2009, 08:28 PM
I`m in the process of relocating to NJ (fiancée lives there now)

Ur confusing the crap out of me...Ohio...Harrisburg...Randolph

ohiostate
06-10-2009, 08:30 PM
If you`re going to drive south, there`s Chris at Glimmer Glass and of course Clean Dean in Monmouth.

FYI Clean Dean made a post saying that he is too busy and looking to unload some work...

Setec Astronomy
06-10-2009, 08:33 PM
FYI Clean Dean made a post saying that he is too busy and looking to unload some work...

That`s not what he said, he said he was getting too many inquiries from outside of his area, but the OP said he is willing to drive to central NJ, which would be inside Dean`s area.

"My website is generating a lot of detailing requests well outside my service area"

ohiostate
06-10-2009, 08:33 PM
Ur confusing the crap out of me...Ohio...Harrisburg...Randolph

I live in Harrisburg, PA. My fiancée lives in Randolph, NJ. Right now I`m in the process of relocating to NJ to be with her, and during the weekends I`m in NJ doing details :xyxthumbs

ohiostate
06-10-2009, 08:34 PM
That`s not what he said, he said he was getting too many inquiries from outside of his area, but the OP said he is willing to drive to central NJ, which would be inside Dean`s area.

Got ya.. ........

Setec Astronomy
06-10-2009, 08:35 PM
Knock yourself out, man.

imported_Exelero
06-11-2009, 05:04 PM
if you have a problem let me know i have myself or someone else for you get you right in.