PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Soccer Video....Seriously!

Eisen Hulk
06-09-2009, 09:02 AM
Enjoy!

YouTube - FOOT 2009 (REMI GAILLARD) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3LRf2DqwZA)

TortoiseAWD
06-09-2009, 09:53 AM
Dayum. I`ve never enjoyed soccer, but you have to admire the accuracy in that dude`s foot, fan or not.

Tort

Setec Astronomy
06-09-2009, 10:06 AM
Yikes! You gotta wonder how many times he practiced (and missed) some of those shots, but pretty incredible. I was particularly impressed with throwing the can in the air and the rolling tire.

Eisen Hulk
06-09-2009, 10:24 AM
It`s definitely impressive...Even if he tried each shot 50 times, it`s still amazing.

Setec Astronomy
06-09-2009, 10:36 AM
It`s definitely impressive...Even if he tried each shot 50 times, it`s still amazing.

Oh yes, I agree, just hard to believe he hit each of those on the first shot...that seems impossible....OTOH, I don`t know anything about the guy. I think the most impressive part about it...is the variety of targets, it`s not like sinking a basket from all different parts of the court...he had all kinds of variation in the environment. Guy must have 20/10 vision like Chuck Yeager.

Eisen Hulk
06-09-2009, 10:51 AM
Right on...I was agreeing, S.A.

Apparently (My buddy who`s a huge soccer fan told me) this guy has been doing this for quite some time, and is pretty famous his trick shots and his crazy pranks.

Oh yes, I agree, just hard to believe he hit each of those on the first shot...that seems impossible....OTOH, I don`t know anything about the guy. I think the most impressive part about it...is the variety of targets, it`s not like sinking a basket from all different parts of the court...he had all kinds of variation in the environment. Guy must have 20/10 vision like Chuck Yeager.

Setec Astronomy
06-09-2009, 10:55 AM
Ah, so plenty of practice. Maybe he did hit them on the first shot! Anyway, thanks for posting the link!

Eisen Hulk
06-09-2009, 10:59 AM
Anytime, S.A.

imported_Ivan Rajic
06-09-2009, 11:40 AM
Soccer is like air to me and stuff like this just makes me appreciate it even more... yes this stuff takes a lot of practice and he does miss many shots when recording, but his skills are obvious when he puts down 2 balls and does the same thing in one shot... great accuracy!

yamichi
06-09-2009, 05:00 PM
Friggin SWEET. That is amazing.

IBStoney1
06-10-2009, 11:28 AM
Practice, practice and more practice.

Having played and coached this great game on all levels while traveling across the world I did notice that all the shots are about the same distance and his techinque is spot on.

His tricks and skill set from this distance is remarkable.

However he is a one footed wonder to me. He can only use his right foot.

I really like the creativity he uses for his targets. Great vid and thanks for sharing.

Here is one I used to practice at for hours and hours.

One fold up chair unfolded with the object being to place the ball through the hole of the chair back at various distances without touching the chair.

Stationery shots, running shots, one touch and two touch shots, shooting without looking at the target, blah, blah, blah...

Using this same chair his is another one to practice for hours.

Bend the ball around the chair without hitting the chair and hitting a object like a coke can behind the chair a couple of feet.

Always practice with both feet otherwise your just a one footed wonder. :laugh:

You have to make practice fun or its time to retire.

al

Setec Astronomy
06-10-2009, 11:35 AM
However he is a one footed wonder to me. He can only use his right foot.

That`s not true, there was at least one he did with his left.