PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Brown Method???

Pages : [1] 2

ISLover
06-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Is this ever gonna come out? Can we find it somewhere else?

The guy hasn`t posted in awhile and I`m concerned. Actually thought the site meltdown last week was the posting of his paper. :LOLOL

craigdt
06-01-2009, 09:45 PM
Indeed. He posted the copy right before the crash. It then was gobbled up, and the only

existing copy was lost.

So he`s starting over. :D

gmblack3
06-01-2009, 09:46 PM
Is this ever gonna come out? Can we find it somewhere else?

The guy hasn`t posted in awhile and I`m concerned. Actually thought the site meltdown last week was the posting of his paper. :LOLOL

Yes.

No.

No need to be concerned, Kevin is very busy.

Also no need to make a new thread just to ask:

http://www.autopia.org/forum/car-detailing-product-discussion/116222-new-m105-kicking-but-w-kb-method.html

http://www.autopia.org/forum/machine-polishing/116509-kevin-brown-method-my-understanding.html

gmblack3
06-01-2009, 09:47 PM
Indeed. He posted the copy right before the crash. It then was gobbled up, and the only

existing copy was lost.

So he`s starting over. :D

:har::har::har:

POPPAJ
06-03-2009, 06:47 AM
I hear that Kevin is busy negotiating a Hollywood movie deal that will feature him and the KB method. All`s quiet here as the studio doesn`t want Kevin to give away his secrets before the movies release later this summer. The movie will feature the KB method, but in the setting of a Mission Impossible style detail Shop. It seems the big hold-up is that Kevin wants to play himself in the movie, but the studio is only offering a minor role at this point. We can only hope that this gets resolved soon. Who would you want to play Kevin in the movie? Right now I`m torn between Tom Cruise and Woody Allen.

I know that I`ve spilled the beans with this posting, but you have to admit that the insiders have been very silent for weeks now and I just think that all deserve to know what`s really going on.

craigdt
06-03-2009, 08:21 PM
Nah, Im thinking more of Clint Eastwood, like in Gran Torino.

As he points his G110 at surface imperfections:

Growling "Get off my paint"

PorscheGuy997
06-03-2009, 10:05 PM
We know...

I can assure you that we will let you guys know when it is ready for posting.

Tru_Shine
06-09-2009, 01:40 PM
who is kevin brown?

TS_Detailing
06-09-2009, 01:54 PM
who is kevin brown?

Use the search feature my man.

craigdt
06-10-2009, 12:17 AM
who is kevin brown?

Blasphemy! Heresy!

He`s the Chuck Norris of PC/G110+ 105/205

salty
06-10-2009, 02:27 AM
No, I see Jim Carry playing it as a mad scientist.

POPPAJ
06-10-2009, 06:31 AM
And Barry Maguire is given the part of.......................? :nixweiss

imported_Jakerooni
06-10-2009, 07:42 AM
And Barry Maguire is given the part of.......................? :nixweiss

I say Justin Long

Kevin Brown
08-26-2009, 11:22 PM
Just saw this and it is funny! :woot:

I feel like I am Marty McFly writing what Doc is telling me too. Then I blurt out stuff like "What if I post the paper and they don`t like it?

I mean, what if they say I`m no good? What if they say `Get outta here, kid. You got no future.`

I mean, I just don`t think I can take that kind of rejection."

dschribs
08-27-2009, 07:11 AM
So is there an update Kevin? I`ve been trying to put together a summary of steps of your "method" using tips from the forum postings I have found referencing the method. A clear cut step by step guide with some pointers for the new guys would really come in handy.

Maybe you can just put out something like a "white paper" with important points that you`ve found helpful rather than full comprehensive version that`s taking so long. . I`ll be going at my black Pathfinder soon with 105/205 and I was hoping to have something from you to refer to during the process.

A one pager to stick up on the garage wall as a reference would certainly come in handy.