PDA

View Full Version : Poorboy`s Polish + Sealant

big.jay
05-26-2009, 08:27 PM
Does anyone have any experience with this product? I was thinking about getting this to use on light to medium swirls but I read that these AIO products generally aren`t suitable for swirl removal. I read the description on poorboysworld and it says it is good for light swirl removal but I would like some first hand opinions on it.

If this isn`t good though could you guys give me some suggestions for some fairly priced stand alone products? I`m an amateur so I`m just looking for some mid priced products, nothing too pricey, yet.

Off topic but I didn`t want to create another thread-

Can someone tell me what the difference between hand waxing and using a buffer is? And what wax would be good to use with a buffer? I have Meg`s NXT2.0 and wasn`t sure if that was only a handwax or was good to use with a buffer also? I`m looking for a fairly long lasting wax with a nice shine for my daily.

Thanks in advance.

WaxManRonnie
05-31-2009, 09:32 AM
I have used it before and it`s ok. I have a full bottle of it

that I will never use again if your interested in buying one.

GS4_Fiend
05-31-2009, 11:19 AM
Does anyone have any experience with this product? I was thinking about getting this to use on light to medium swirls but I read that these AIO products generally aren`t suitable for swirl removal. I read the description on poorboysworld and it says it is good for light swirl removal but I would like some first hand opinions on it.

If this isn`t good though could you guys give me some suggestions for some fairly priced stand alone products? I`m an amateur so I`m just looking for some mid priced products, nothing too pricey, yet.

Off topic but I didn`t want to create another thread-

Can someone tell me what the difference between hand waxing and using a buffer is? And what wax would be good to use with a buffer? I have Meg`s NXT2.0 and wasn`t sure if that was only a handwax or was good to use with a buffer also? I`m looking for a fairly long lasting wax with a nice shine for my daily.

Thanks in advance.

Get the very known Mezerna Polishes. Light to medium, use P0203S for polish. Then P085RD for the finishing step. Then your favorite LSP.

Greg got some deals. Automotive Detailing Supplies and How To Guide - Detailed Image (http://www.detailedimage.com)