PDA

View Full Version : 5th and final coat of Natty`s Blue

rabbi
11-03-2005, 06:05 PM
Put my last coat of Natty`s Blue on my car. This will be it until I start my winterization plan. The car looks really nice. It has a rich DEEEEEP Wet look to it. I`m kind of hesitant to take it off but with winter coming the EX-P is calling loud and clear! Hopefully sometime next week I can start. Natty`s and Natty Blue are definite must haves in my inventory.

Poorboy
11-03-2005, 06:12 PM
You are a crazy man :yes: :wacko: :stuart:

tubafeak
11-03-2005, 07:24 PM
:w00t: Crazy like a Fox! :w00t:

joyriide1113
11-03-2005, 07:31 PM
differences between the both can best be described by me as nattys looking like a puddle with small ripples and nattys blue looking like a puddle with less ripples i guess. same deep look, just one being more glossy than the other. nattys being the glossier one/.

JeffW
11-03-2005, 07:51 PM
Rabbi - You da man! I aspire to be just like you. :wacko: I just put Nattys coat #2 on my car today and hope to put Nattys Blue #3 on my wifes car this weekend, then next weekend #3 & #4. I was gonna stop there, but if it`s good enough for you, then I`m going for #5 of each also. Both autos are looking awfully sweet with only 2 coats - I can only image having 5! :yes:

I`m also a big UPP fan, and before I switched over to PB on my car I was hoping to beat your record of 48 (or however many?) UPP layers.

rabbi
11-04-2005, 09:11 AM
Poorboy! YOU AIN`T RIGHT(for calling me a crazy man).

Poorboy
11-04-2005, 09:29 AM
Poorboy! YOU AIN`T RIGHT(for calling me a crazy man).

So what`s your point :wacko: :wink: :eek: :whistling :clown: :bb: :online2lo

mgm2003
11-04-2005, 09:34 AM
So what`s your point :wacko: :wink: :eek: :whistling :clown: :bb: :online2lo

I remember a story that I heard this summer about someone lining up their classic car collection end to end in the driveway, setting up halogens and going to town through the wee hours of the night with a polisher. Apparently the neighbors thought someone escaped from Belleview and called the cops J

Poorboy
11-04-2005, 09:37 AM
I remember a story that I heard this summer about someone lining up their classic car collection end to end in the driveway, setting up halogens and going to town through the wee hours of the night with a polisher. Apparently the neighbors thought someone escaped from Belleview and called the cops J

ok so what`s your point:lol: I never said I wasn`t crazy, but it`s easier for me to spot the other ones out there:biggrin: :punk: