PDA

View Full Version : Klasse AIO application problems

Dehruh
05-23-2009, 10:37 PM
Hi,

I have been working with KLASSE AIO for years with much satisfaction, but yesterday, i met with a unique situation where i can`t comprehend whats going on.

My usual method is to apply AIO with a orbitual and wipe off. No problems. Yesterday, i had problems wiping the AIO off three particular panels of my fren`s 3 months old subaru.

Even after wiping off finally, with lots of inspections and further wiping, some parts of the panels showed the haze again after a few hours in the carpark.

Due to time issue, the panels were not sealed with the high gloss sealant.

Any help?

Darryl.

Poordude
05-23-2009, 10:45 PM
I lately had to use a qd to remove some minor haze with kaio. I applied with a pc & white lc pad. Applied at speed #3 & worked in at #5. Had some hazing even working in shade.

Alfisti
05-24-2009, 07:55 AM
AIO removes easily with a MF dampened with nothing but water.

imported_RZJZA80
05-24-2009, 03:01 PM
AIO works best on a decently prepped surface, like one that has just been clayed. Perhaps the panels you had problems with are oxidized and contaminated, thus giving for a rougher surface.

With that being said, I think a white pad might have a little too much cut for AIO, so I`ve always used a black pad and speed 4 on a PC, never had any problems with it.

Poordude
05-24-2009, 03:09 PM
I clayed previous to using product & it was on a new vehicle.

GS4_Fiend
05-25-2009, 12:57 PM
I`m planning to get the KAIO and Klasse Sealant. Is it ok to use this product on jet black paints? According to the user guide for Klasse application, it said to use on white pad at speed 3. Use very thin as possible. They say if you can see the product, you have used too much. And maybe humidity could affect the product?

Elka
05-25-2009, 05:59 PM
Just use water to buff off any Klasse product. The hazing (I assume it is an oily residue on the paint) can be due to using QD, or buffing when the product is still too wet on the surface.

imported_RZJZA80
05-25-2009, 10:12 PM
I`m planning to get the KAIO and Klasse Sealant. Is it ok to use this product on jet black paints? According to the user guide for Klasse application, it said to use on white pad at speed 3. Use very thin as possible. They say if you can see the product, you have used too much. And maybe humidity could affect the product?

I personally work it in until it`s pretty much all gone, so that`s not an issue. The only problem I`ve had with using a white pad with it is a few holograms, but I`m sure that was my own fault. Either way I`ve used black pad without an issue.

Dehruh
06-01-2009, 09:42 AM
Thanks for the advice.

I decided to simply use water and wipe off, works!