PDA

View Full Version : Dynabrade Attachment

imported_WCD
05-22-2009, 07:23 PM
Ok guys..

I ordered my Dynabrade attachment on April 14th from SJ Discounts and it is still NOT here. I keep getting excuses. Also, they only email me if I email them..no communication.

Is there another place to order this tool for my Makita? I will ask for a refund and go somewhere else. Another friend told me that his took 45 days.

Thanks for your help, Rob Regan

Bounty
05-22-2009, 08:36 PM
Ok guys..

I ordered my Dynabrade attachment on April 14th from SJ Discounts and it is still NOT here. I keep getting excuses. Also, they only email me if I email them..no communication.

Is there another place to order this tool for my Makita? I will ask for a refund and go somewhere else. Another friend told me that his took 45 days.

Thanks for your help, Rob Regan

Stuck dealing with S&J Discount tools as well right now. Just as stated, they`ll only email me if I have emailed them first. Had items charged to my account back in April and keep getting "backorder" or other BS responses for over a month now. Latest email says June 5th....if it wasn`t that I really need these products I`d have had my CC company charge back the transaction already.

BigAl3
05-22-2009, 09:44 PM

there`s nothing worse than getting the run around, instead of being straight forward and telling the truth. i would get a refund and try to find it elsewhere as well, that`s just bad customer service. they don`t deserve your hard earned $`s...

imported_Ivan Rajic
05-23-2009, 12:10 AM
there`s nothing worse than getting the run around, instead of being straight forward and telling the truth. i would get a refund and try to find it elsewhere as well, that`s just bad customer service. they don`t deserve your hard earned $`s...

+1... Cancel and order somewhere else, and make sure you let them know what proper customer service should be like... hate it when that happens!

imported_WCD
06-30-2009, 09:40 PM
Well, I got my money back. Funny, I left a "review" on a seller site and the next day was informed that they pulled the review because the seller claimed that I never actually paid for the item!!!! They then sent me an email stating that they could get me 15% off and ship the next day...after 70 days without shipping!!!!

I took my money and sent the website my Paypal statement- they have put my review back online.

Still looking for that attachment.

Rob

the other pc
07-01-2009, 12:16 PM
...Is there another place to order this tool for my Makita? ...

It’s not hard to find, just Google it. (http://www.google.com/products?q=dynabrade+61374&hl=en&scoring=p)

Or, you can order it from a local Dynabrade dealer (http://www.dynabrade.com/dyn09/content.php?page=wtb).

pc.