PDA

View Full Version : Unquestionably the worlds shiniest ..............

Pages : [1] 2

Superior Shine
05-16-2009, 07:13 PM
1987 Nissan 200SX "CHICK MAGNET or "WEDGE" for short.

The owner of this vehicle has had me detail it on a regular basis for the last 12-14 years or so. 205,000 + plus miles and it keeps going strong.

It has been de-badged.. "no marks anywhere on the vehicle indicating what kind of car it is. It keeps the chicks guessing. I tell them it’s an old Ferrari."

I am sure in some remote village in a third world country somewhere this puppy is a collectible.

I think he has only 4 or 5 more car payments on it and it will be HIS!

Enjoy...

http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/500/sx2.JPG

http://archive.meguiarsonline.com/forums/photopost/data/500/sx3.JPG

imported_slicknickis3
05-16-2009, 07:30 PM
He`s had it for at least 12-14 years and still has 4-5 payments? What`d he do, take out a mortgage on the car?

It does look pretty good for its age though.

Superior Shine
05-16-2009, 08:19 PM
He`s had it for at least 12-14 years and still has 4-5 payments? What`d he do, take out a mortgage on the car?

It does look pretty good for its age though.

Yes! He bought the car for $2000 and had been making $12.42 payments ever since.

Legacy
05-16-2009, 08:30 PM
Yes! He bought the car for $2000 and had been making $12.42 payments ever since.

If that`s true it`s funny, if it`s not true, it`s still funny.

Perferd
05-16-2009, 08:41 PM
At least he got a good percentage rate...

Looks clean

Setec Astronomy
05-16-2009, 09:03 PM
Man that thing looks fantastic. I`m not even sure I remember that car.

BigAl3
05-16-2009, 09:18 PM

LMAO... :rofl

MrRumble
05-17-2009, 01:34 AM
Wow, those wheels look like a nightmare to clean, looks GREAT overall!

trusteddetail
05-17-2009, 02:03 AM
Who`s the guy taking a wizz in the background ?

imported_Jakerooni
05-17-2009, 07:57 AM
Man I have to move out of the rust belt... A car like that around here would have holes so big in it you could stick your head through it LOL. That thing looks amazing for it`s age.

Barry Theal
05-17-2009, 09:29 AM
i can`t beleive how many people critize our customers on here. seriously this stuff has to stop. i see so many people say things about ugly peoples dirty interiors and and such now we laugh at one mans finances? i can`t beleive autopia has turned to this. anyway its obvious the man loves his car to keep it in nice shape. that car looks incredible considering the age. this is a perfect example of a really talented detailer can do while maintaining a car over its life time. outstanding detailing and outstanding job! car looks awesome.

WaxManRonnie
05-17-2009, 10:30 AM
I`m definitely not laughing. But one had to wonder why he had payments

on something he has had for 14 years.

tom p.
05-17-2009, 10:41 AM
:grinno:

1987 Nissan 200SX "CHICK MAGNET or "WEDGE" for short.

She cleaned up real nice! Are we to believe this car is 100% original? If so, it`s held up very well.

imported_slicknickis3
05-17-2009, 04:56 PM
i can`t beleive how many people critize our customers on here. seriously this stuff has to stop. i see so many people say things about ugly peoples dirty interiors and and such now we laugh at one mans finances? i can`t beleive autopia has turned to this. anyway its obvious the man loves his car to keep it in nice shape. that car looks incredible considering the age. this is a perfect example of a really talented detailer can do while maintaining a car over its life time. outstanding detailing and outstanding job! car looks awesome.

Have you ever heard of a 14 year car loan?

No one was criticizing the customer or his finances, we all made a very simple and obvious observation. How are these very harmless, meaningless comments representative of what Autopia has turned into?

I think you`re reading into this a bit too much.

Accumulator
05-18-2009, 10:04 AM
Superior Fine- Thanks for sharing this one, it looks great! I always like the original, well-used vehicles that`re in nice shape, but this one is really something...and of course the debadging appeals to me too :D

Congrats to both you and the owner, a vehicle doesn`t stay in that kind of condition by accident or (though I`d think that good luck does factor in).