PDA

View Full Version : Bayes Waterless ?

H.E.D
05-16-2009, 04:41 PM
has any one in here used bayes waterless vehicle wash? i just saw them today at Sam`s Club 2 16 oz for $5...

jtford95
05-17-2009, 12:28 PM
I have`nt but when I go to Sam`s later on I`ll try it.

H.E.D
05-17-2009, 12:49 PM
let me know how you like i will get some next time i go their just to try it out. check this out YouTube - Bayes Waterless Vehicle Wash (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCofuEHlLoM)

jtford95
05-17-2009, 03:35 PM
Bad news H.E.D., My Sam`s doesn`t have it. I will try another one in my area. If not, I`ll get it on line. I`ve been wanting to try one anyway. Now is a good time to start. My truck is dirty and I want to put this stuff to the test

H.E.D
05-17-2009, 03:41 PM
ok i will end up buying one maybe tomorrow and i`ll post some pics

Showroom Shine
05-17-2009, 03:48 PM
I bought a bottle at, of all places Kroger Market Place in the car care section. I wanted to see how it worked. I am a avid user of waterless products.I wanted to compare it to Dri Wash n Guard. I did not think the Bayes was that great of a product. It appeared to leave a film or cloudy look. I have tried alot of products,and I use mt truck as the test vehicle. Maybe the weather conditions affected the results. I`ll try it again, and try to remember to give another report on it!

longdx
05-17-2009, 05:03 PM
Honestly, i haven`t heard of Bayes until this post. I will look into it as well.

H.E.D
06-01-2009, 09:02 PM
Ok Im Back To Do My Review, I Liked The Shine It Puts Down A Really Nice Shine.Also It Does Clean Up Pretty Well On Bird Poop,Dirt, And Dust, But What I Didn`t Like Was The Streaking Yes It Does Streak Alot, But I Figuerd Out A Way, I Used One Towel To Apply And One To Remove And Replace When Saturated With Product It Helps A Lot, But It Takes A Lot Longer(small sections at a time). Overall I`ll Give This An 8 From 1-10.

Kaze_RSX
06-02-2009, 04:02 AM
We sell this at the place I work. IMO its way acidic (LSP compromising), and has nowhere near the lubricity to be a waterless wash.

luohu
09-24-2010, 03:15 AM
it would be nice to have the excellent WikiMatrix system available to compare all types of apps. WikiMatrix is a

very efficient blend of a grid (for feature comparisons), a wizard and wiki pages for details