PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever heard of Jaxwax?

CatVert68
05-13-2009, 08:26 AM
We`ve had two customers come into the store this week asking if we would carry this product. I looked at their website but it didn`t really give me any idea how it compares with other products.

We already carry Mothers (for the budget-minded), Ultima, Meguiars, and Surf City Garage.

If you have any direct experience with Jaxwax, I`d love to hear about it.

Thanks,

Bill

imported_wagonproject
05-13-2009, 09:03 AM
First off I`m probably like some of you that don`t like to venture too far out as far as using certain products. For a while I was strictly using ArmorAll on interior plastics and cleaning under the hood, Meguiar`s for wax, and Black Magic for spray wax as a quick detailer and the Tire Wet Foam.

At a recent car show we had Jax Wax come and be our vendor, and the products they have blow all I have away.

They`re top seller is the Jax Wax Exterior Detail Kit Jax Wax Exterior Detail Kitthat includes:

1. Jax Wax Super Blue Dressing for Rubber, Plastic and Vinyl, it makes all the faded rubber around windows door seals look brand new and has UV protection. One good thing about this product is that with most rubber cleaners there is always black residue that rubs off, with Jax Wax it dries and stay tacky like others.

2. Jax Wax Body Shine Showroom Spray Wax, works great on all painted surfaces, clear coats, gel coats, chrome, plastic, glass and fiberglass including black and dark colors. It doesn`t streak or smear at all so it leaves a spotless finish.

3. And my personal favorite is the Jax Wax Liquid Carnauba Paste Wax. With most other waxes the directions say to avoid direct sunlight and only do a small section at a time. With Jax Wax you can do the ENTIRE VEHICLE(windshields, chrome, plastics, mirrors) at once that way you don`t miss a spot. And it can be applied in direct sunlight and you don`t have to worry about rushing to wipe it off.

Dan and Nancy Ostman drove up from Port St. Joe, Florida to Columbus, Georgia and Dan was waxing everyone`s cars and trucks just to show how bad *** his products are. Withe the Carnauba Wax he applied it to his truck at 10:15 in the morning and let me rub it off at 4:30 that afternoon and it required no effort.

If you get a chance to try any Jax Wax products please do, you won`t regret it.

Never heard of them. May have to try some as I`m always up for trying new products.

I`m was hesitant at first bc I never heard of them but he used everything they sale on his truck in the sunlight, he pulled in dirty bc he drove straight from florida to georgia and didn`t wash it. He used the spray wax to get the dirt off his truck, then used the wax paste to shine it up. I`m going to Spring Fling and some of our car club members will be using only Jax Wax products and hopefully Dan and Nancy will be there too to demonstrate.

Maybe okay but Ill pass b/c of that...

AudiOn19s
05-13-2009, 11:05 AM
They`re local to me here in Ohio. While I can`t really complain about any of the line being bad, I`ve never been overly impressed enough to want to re-purchase anything either. Reminds me alot of Chemical guys stuff.

Andy