PDA

View Full Version : Few questions...have a read and help me! :)

brianu
05-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Hey guys,

So I did a wash, clay, SSR2.5, SSR1, Black hole glaze, EXP, Natty`s blue about a month ago and the car is still good. I am getting married this weekend and want to give it as much shine as I can, but dont think I will need to do a swirl removal.

Here are the items I have to work with above what is noted above:

Klasse AOI

P21S

Turtle Wax platinum

Meguires Next Gen tech wax

What would you suggest I apply to get a good shine for my wedding photos? :)

Also, I have the PC so I can apply with random orbital or by hand, with yoru suggestions on what to use do you recommend hand or RO?

Thans for any help!

craigdt
05-12-2009, 03:01 PM
If you dont want to remove your NB and EXP, Id suggest a good ONR wash, and just another coat of the Nattys blue. I personally prefer to apply NB by hand. But do whatever you like best.

Good luck with your wedding and make sure they dont marr your paint when they undoubtedly decorate your car :D

Accumulator
05-13-2009, 11:00 AM
brianu- Congrats! I sure wouldn`t let `em decorate the car if I were you...

I agree with craigdt, just add another coat of NB or maybe the P21S, by hand. Machine application might disturb the existing combos and I wouldn`t want to get any more involved than a wash/rewax with all the other stuff you must have on your plate.

I haven`t used NB but the P21S gives a "bright shiny" look that might work out well for the photos (even if I`d prefer a different look in person).