PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Japan

Deibidosan
05-11-2009, 10:42 PM
Hello everyone, my names Dave. I live in Sasebo Japan. Moved here from Southeast Missouri in 2005. I`m interested in auto detailing as I worked for Ziebart Tidycar for a year when I was younger. Every since then I have been doing minor paint corrections in my spare time. But have`nt done any over here in Japan. So when I purchased my 99 DB8 4 door Integra Type R in Dec, I wanted to give it a proper finish. So I purchased another PC. My last one was lost in the move. Anyway im anxious to get going on my car, and you are all great inspiration! Love looking through the Pro detail before and afters!! Simply amazing work there! Ok i`m done blabing. Glad to be here! :)

kei169
05-11-2009, 10:53 PM
welcome!!! good to see you here!!

Where is JP are u in?

Darkstar752
05-11-2009, 11:56 PM
Welcome, make sure to take some pics for us!

Deibidosan
05-12-2009, 12:44 AM
welcome!!! good to see you here!!

Where is JP are u in?

Thank you. I think you`re asking where i`m at in Japan. If so i`m in the Nagasaki prefecture. West side of Kyushu.

Welcome, make sure to take some pics for us!

For sure. My cars not too bad, with only 32,000 miles, but the dealership left it in a less than ideal state. They did a poor job of buffing it. Burnt edges and lots of swirls. And the car came from Kagoshima, where there`s an active volcano. So I have a tiny line of crusted on ash around almost every edge. Really hard to get off. And some water spots etched into the glass. Nothing I can`t correct though. I`ll post pics after my first 10 posts. :)

percynjpn
05-13-2009, 12:30 AM
Hi Dave - Autopiaにようこそ! I live in Tsukuba, Ibaraki prefecture. :welcome

Deibidosan
05-14-2009, 06:59 AM
Hi Dave - Autopiaにようこそ! I live in Tsukuba, Ibaraki prefecture. :welcome

Arigato gosaimasu! I wish I lived near a track!!