PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell me if they`ve heard about these products?

sudeesh4
05-10-2009, 11:15 PM
Hey people !!!

This is my first time in this website. I was wondering if you guys could help me understand a little about the following products. It would be great if you`ve used the products, but even a small feedback about what you`ve heard about the product would do.

1. Llumar window films.

2. Armorcoat

3. Concept chemicals - Surface & Zirconite paint repair system

4. Smart alloy repair.

I went through all their websites but i`m looking for a honest customer opinion.

I want to try out these products on my new car and am confused which one to choose from.

Please help.

Thanks.

Domas
05-11-2009, 01:28 AM
I tinted my cars windows using Llumar film - great product, as far as I know Llumar is one of the best tint film brands.

Don`t know about other products thought..

sudeesh4
05-11-2009, 01:48 AM
thanks domas.... i`ve heard good things about llumar from a couple of people so far.... by the way, how many years have you had the tint on your vehicle??

I knew a guy who had tinted with llumar and its been 6 years and still going strong... no purple/orange patches and no bubbles.... amazing!!!!

todd@bsaw
05-11-2009, 09:01 AM
I`ll pipe in about llumar...

I had llumar film professionally installed (by a great installer) on my car about 5 years ago and they are still as good as they were when new. No color variation, no bubbles, nothing. The film is great, but it also has a lot to do with the quality of the install.

Scottwax
05-11-2009, 10:00 AM
Other than hearing great things about Llumar tint, I haven`t heard of the other products.

Rhino
05-11-2009, 12:21 PM
I used to tint windows with Llumar.. It`s the best window film you can buy as far as I know. It won`t purple out on you like the others.