PDA

View Full Version : Great Guide for Detailing

DetailnByDustn
05-10-2009, 03:29 PM
I was surfing youtube and trying to figure out the basic of working with different polishes waxes on the pc and found this:

Paintcare & Detailing - Enthusiasts guide to detailing (http://paintcare-n-detailing.com/)

I thought it was a good guide to detailing for beginners

I have been researching and testing different and new process and this pretty much sums up my two months of research in to a small article.

DetailnByDustn
05-10-2009, 03:32 PM
The Woolite suggestion with a magic eraser works excellent picking up junk on the seats.:xyxthumbs

Setec Astronomy
05-10-2009, 03:37 PM
He`s a member here...if I could only remember his screen name...:o

DetailnByDustn
05-10-2009, 03:51 PM
He`s a member here...if I could only remember his screen name...:o

From what Ive learned on here (in the forums) he had a lot of the same ideas on his website, I figured he probably was on Autopia sometime.

Shuskan3
05-10-2009, 03:55 PM
The Woolite suggestion with a magic eraser works excellent picking up junk on the seats.:xyxthumbs

Magic erasers work, but sometimes they work too good. I would not reccomend using it on any interior surface.

DetailnByDustn
05-10-2009, 04:04 PM
Magic erasers work, but sometimes they work too good. I would not reccomend using it on any interior surface.

Depends on the leather and which side you use, one side is for tough stuff and the other is for finer, also make sure you have water on the surface all the time or you`ll scuff the leather.