PDA

View Full Version : SONAX PremiumClass CarnaubaCare

Alfisti
05-06-2009, 12:17 PM
Has anyone come across this?

SONAX PremiumClass CarnaubaCare

High quality protectant for new and nearly new paintwork. Protects against adverse weather and other environmental hazards, reduces adhesion of insects. Visible water run off effect. The highly concentrated carnauba wax maintains the paint lacquer and provides a dazzling high gloss. The new formula is easily polished out without leaving greasy streaks.

http://www.autopia.org/gallery/uploads/17477/Sonax_Carnauba_Care_sm.jpg

steelwind101
08-25-2009, 04:52 PM
It looks very similar to P21s 100%, thought seems to be more pricey!

Geoff

Alfisti
08-25-2009, 10:25 PM
It`s a very different product. It`s not pricey compared to Zymol/Swissvax.

steelwind101
08-26-2009, 04:19 AM
It`s a very different product. It`s not pricey compared to Zymol/Swissvax.

What is it like?! I have seen for sale for about £62 and you can get the paintwork cleaner for about £8 more. It seems quite alot of money for Sonax stuff. I have not been impressed with the original red bottled Sonax polishes and wax/sealants.

porta
08-26-2009, 07:02 AM
What is it like?! I have seen for sale for about £62 and you can get the paintwork cleaner for about £8 more. It seems quite alot of money for Sonax stuff. I have not been impressed with the original red bottled Sonax polishes and wax/sealants.

IMO this is not a far comparison since the original red bottled sonax products is their cheapers OTC products. Sonax have a professional line with good products.

JohnKleven
01-02-2010, 12:26 PM
I love this product. I use it all the time in my shop. Works great on black, and other dark colors, and it`s not greasy. It looks similar, but is far better than P21S 100%.

John

Alfisti
01-13-2010, 08:36 AM
Where do you get yours from and how much? :)

Also, can you elaborate on how it`s better than P21S100%.