PDA

View Full Version : I have photos of a Southern Celebrity washing for me. Really this happened!

IBStoney1
05-03-2009, 08:59 PM
Hey!

We had a ball at the festival, didn’t sell a thing and that is OK but we had fun helping others.

Follow this link Chick-fil-A Cow Alpharetta Water Conservation Festival (http://www.paintpolisher.smugmug.com/gallery/8081429_KnDRM#526515061_opXym)to my photo website an observe a “Southern Celebrity†actually washing a car panel for me during the City of Alpharetta, GA, Water Conservation Festival held in Rock Mill Park.

Background:

Invited to attend and demonstrate how to legally wash & maintain the finish of your car saving between 50 gallons to 150 gallons of our drinking water.

I had my eco-friendly car appearance products display set up and was performing a car wash for the crowd who were very receptive to saving water and being able to wash their car without going to jail.

At events I do try to wash a car while answering questions and providing information to the audience. I have my own policy that I do not sell products at events [they can purchase through my website if they wish] as I am too busy discussing car washing and cars in general. Handing out information and answering questions is my objective at these events.

This part is for those who do not live around here:

The Chick-fil-A Cows are a southern icon who performs at public events. Everybody just lights up smiling when they see the Cows in person.

The Cows have very humorous TV & radio commercials, billboards that just crack up the drivers and their own calendar. At a recent local hockey game that we attended workers in the attic area of the roof launched small stuffed cows harnessed to a working parachute.

What a hit for the crowd as everyone over the age of 16 moves aside, ducked or assisted so the “little†kids had a chance to catch a cow.

Chick-fil-A Celebrity Cow shows up, I start taking photos, I give the Cow a new sponge, then the Cow helps me out and performs for us kids. What fun.

I have not removed any of the pictures so you can see the joy these Cows bring to everyone. Kris took all the pictures after the Cow finished with the sponge and I am the large kid with a straw hat in pictures 29, 30 and 31.

Cow was observed using proper car washing technique with the sponge.

Gentle to the hoofs & hide – pictures tell the story

Take care,

al

Kaze_RSX
05-04-2009, 08:20 PM
I love chick-fil-a! Gotta love the cows man, grats on having a great demo.

Thats Fresh
06-15-2009, 05:11 PM
nice. looks like perfect day too with the overcast.

ThrillHo
09-26-2009, 11:37 PM
As they say "Save a cow: Eat a vegetarian"

Junebug
09-29-2009, 10:29 AM
There`s a water shortage? in Georgia??

IBStoney1
09-29-2009, 03:03 PM
We did have a water shortage that lasted four years at one point a level 4 drought but now we have excess water from last weeks deluge. I was high and dry but many others lost everything.

This event was fun and the Cow was a hit and I hope to be invited back this year.