PDA

View Full Version : Zaino AIO vs Werkstat Prime Strong

wfedwar
05-02-2009, 11:40 AM
I have and like Prime Strong, but it can be difficult to use in warm weather since it flashes so readily. Can anyone give a comparison between Prime Strong and ZAIO? Interested in 1) cut, 2) ease of use (particularly by machine in warm weather) and 3) anything else you want to mention. Thanks in advance.

gmblack3
05-02-2009, 12:00 PM
I have never did a side by side of PS and ZAIO as far as cut goes. They are AIOs and will remove minimal wash induced marring depending on the clearcoat and what pad you are using.

I have never had any issues using ZAIO in "warmer weather." I use it via PC with a white, green or black LC pad. As with all zaino products use very little and I work it in till it about disappears into the paint. If working inside I go over the whole car and then wipe it off. It comes off very easy for me.

Bigpikle
05-02-2009, 12:13 PM
Z-AIO seems to spread further and needs less. I never noticed any cut from Z-AIO though but it does clean extremely well. In warm weather the Z-AIO should be fine but in colder of higher humidity it can take a good while before its ready to remove...

wfedwar
05-09-2009, 09:26 AM
ttt

Thanks for the responses already.