PDA

View Full Version : First detail tomorrow, please advice for interior!!

ohiostate
04-30-2009, 06:29 PM
Ok, I just started promoting my detailing business today (went door to door handing out businesses cards) and I already have a customer :D:D, however here is my problem.

Weather for tomorrow is thunderstorms, and she wants the gold package (wash, interior, detail, and wax), however the my problem is the interior. There are cereal, chips, all over the carpet, I planned to just vacuum that up not a big deal there, however she informed me that there is chocolate that was stuck smooched into the carpet.

Talked to Berry and said I could just use a degreaser (going to use Purple Power diluted 10 to 1), brush, and a shop vac, to clean this up, but was thinking if I should go pick up the Little Green to make the carpets perfect. If I did get the little green would you suggest to clean the carpets like I said before then just use the little green with hot water to extract the chemicals and other junk?? How long for the carpets to dry??? Also does anyone have any other suggestions to get chocolate out of the carpet, incase I have problems???

I really could see this customer being a weekly customer, and I want everything perfect.. Any advice or suggestions would be great..

Thanks guys and Berry!!!

WaxManRonnie
04-30-2009, 07:05 PM
Right here my friend. Read it, live it, love it!

http://www.autopia.org/forum/car-detailing/43947-carpet-upholstery-cleaning-gsrstilez.html

ohiostate
04-30-2009, 07:18 PM
Right here my friend. Read it, live it, love it!

http://www.autopia.org/forum/car-detailing/43947-carpet-upholstery-cleaning-gsrstilez.html

already read it

however, thanks for reminding me, will read again... good information in it

WaxManRonnie
04-30-2009, 07:56 PM
already read it

however, thanks for reminding me, will read again... good information in it

The protein remover from topoftheline works great. Just ordered more.

dublifecrisis
04-30-2009, 08:23 PM
Go Gators!!!

but yeah there was some good info on here a while back on the different types of interior stains and this would fall under the protein right? I`m not an expert on the stains and I don`t think spending $100 on a bissell for this particular job would be necessary.

ohiostate
04-30-2009, 09:23 PM
Go Gators!!!

but yeah there was some good info on here a while back on the different types of interior stains and this would fall under the protein right? I`m not an expert on the stains and I don`t think spending $100 on a bissell for this particular job would be necessary.

Gators:grinno:

anyway, yeah i think just hand tools will be the way to go for this job, and i will wait to see how everything works out....