PDA

View Full Version : Paintless Dent Repair training?

ThatGuySkye
04-28-2009, 04:41 AM
Hi, I heard a lot of good things about this site from other car forums I`m on and was wondering if anyone knew of a legit place to learn and get certified in paintless dent repair. I found one place in san diego, ca, rightlook.com, but thats the only place I`ve found and I found that on yahoo, so I`m not too sure about it. But anyway if you`ve been to one and are certified where did you go? Or if you`ve heard of a place. And how much should I expect to pay? Also I`m in the Bay Area, CA... so somewhere up here would be better. I`m lookin to start a side business... not really a full time job, I already have one of those, but just something to do in my spare time, for people I know or they know, maybe more later.

BTW I used to have a mobile detailing business, but sorta stopped that when I got my current job. Well more like I haven`t tried pursing it as much as I used to.

BobD
04-28-2009, 07:17 AM
Rightlook has a decent reputation from what I`ve heard. Probably going to be the best way to go.

ThatGuySkye
04-28-2009, 09:20 PM
Thanks man... sucks its in san diego and they are 7 day courses though... nobody else here knows about this stuff?

H.E.D
04-28-2009, 09:36 PM
I only seen Rightlook as well.

Banacheq
04-28-2009, 11:12 PM
I didn`t look to see if they have courses locally, but this outfit looks worth investigating: Paintless Dent Repair | Paintless Dent Removal | PDR Training and Tools | The Ding King (http://www.dingking.com/)

Darkstar752
04-28-2009, 11:17 PM
Just so you know, you will also need thousands of dollars of tools. They range from 50-250 per tool.