PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the Bissell Auto Care Proheat?

Marc Hufnagel
04-20-2009, 10:15 PM
I see it on their site but I can`t find one ANYWHERE. It`s the black one with the heat option.

shakashaunz
04-20-2009, 10:50 PM
I have it. Works great. The turbo brush is great for making carpet tracks. I got mine as a gift but it was likely bought at target.

MBurnickas
04-20-2009, 11:20 PM
Link you want is here (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Buy+Bissell+Auto+Care+Proheat) :cool:

Buy it from Bissel direct, they sell them online for 110.

MorBid
04-21-2009, 12:40 AM
Other than the color and maybe a couple more features what`s the difference between the Auto Care Proheat and the Little Green ProHeat?

Must have just came out cause the Bissell web page doesn`t show any retailers like the other products they make.

I have a Spot Bot that I got from Big Lots a few years back and it works ok but no heat or carpet/upholstery tool.

Nice find though, someone outta get one of these and post a review.

Byk
04-26-2009, 08:58 AM
I have it. Works well for the money although my turbo brush spins very slowly - not very useful for the car. The suction leaves a bit to be desired too, but it does the job.

Marc Hufnagel
04-26-2009, 09:40 AM
Checked at Target , none there. I`ll check them out direct, thanks

dmw2692004
04-26-2009, 10:07 AM
hmm, maybe ill pick one of these up.

GLuXuRy
04-26-2009, 07:18 PM
if the color is the only difference ... then ill spend the extra 10 bucks .. id rather have a black machine then a sea foam green one =P

Byk
04-28-2009, 08:10 AM
if the color is the only difference ... then ill spend the extra 10 bucks .. id rather have a black machine then a sea foam green one =P

I never used the green one but it very well may be the only difference (although it`s the full featured LGM with turbo brush and heated water (which helps considerably I think)

ShineTech
04-28-2009, 10:07 AM
I was wondering if they had made the Auto Care Proheat version with more suction than the LGM. All looks the same with the exception of the color.

Auto Care Pro Heat

What`s Included

BISSELL Auto Care Proheat Portable Deep Cleaner

Tough stain brush, 2-in-1 crevice tool

Owner`s manual

Product Features

From our expanded online assortment; not available in all Best Buy stores

3 amps of power

For a thorough cleaning.

Hot water heater

Continuously heats hot tap water for maximum cleaning.

Strong spray and suction

Removes tough spots and stains, including tracked-in dirt, coffee and kid spills.

15` cord length

Allows you to reach a large area before needing to move on to another electrical outlet.

2-in-1 crevice tool

Helps you clean hard-to-reach places.

Compact design

For easy portability.

LGM Specs

Cleaning Path: 3 - 5 inches

Cleaning Surface Type: Upholstery Cleaning, Stairs, Auto

Color:Translucent Green/Purple

Cord Length: 20

Floor Brush: Rotating TurboBrush

Heater: Yes

Power Rating: 9 Amps

Tank Capacity: 48 ounces

Upholstery Hose Length: 5.5

Tools:

Tough Stain Tool

TurboBrush

Marc Hufnagel
04-28-2009, 10:36 AM
If one was buying first time, I`d prefer the black if for no other reason than the color.

resek
04-28-2009, 11:16 AM
I`m not 100% sure about what i`ll say, but kinda make "sens" to me ...

Everywhere i looked for the LGM, on USA side, it was the Green one ...

On the Canada side, i`ve only found the Black one (i bought mine at canadian tire for 100$can)

Maybe the difference is just there ... i don`t know ...

Byk
04-29-2009, 09:38 AM
I was wondering if they had made the Auto Care Proheat version with more suction than the LGM. All looks the same with the exception of the color.

I have the Auto version and I`m not blown away by the suction so I`m guessing it`s just the color. But I like the gray color of the machine much more.